Hello Everyone!

Options
msscn
msscn Posts: 2 Member
Thank you for setting up this page. I have been using Profile since November 2016. Only 16 lbs. to my next goal. Once that is achieved I will decide whether I want to lose more. I ❤️ Profile!

Replies

• djsaragosa
    djsaragosa Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    HI! My name is Deanna I am 46 years old and a single mom of 2 teenagers. 16 and 17 years old. I am an avid softball player and have been playing since I was 5! and that is my "why". Of course being there for my kids and being around for a long time is very important to me. That's a given. But while I'm here, I'd like to have a good time and enjoy life. And softball makes me happy :) When I was 252 - softball was not easy and was more of a chore. It was difficult. It was painful. It was exhausting. Now, it feels good to be able to run around - not just in softball but in life. Move around much easier. Run if I want, skip if I want, walk, hike, and just be active. It feels GREAT!

My heaviest was 252 and after several failed attempts I decided to join Profile - I was 240. My goal is 140. I lost 50 before summer and did not lose much during but I still was very mindful, worked hard, and I still documented everything and I was able to maintain my weight through summer, which was my goal for the summer. Now my 50 pound countdown has begun.. 47 more pounds to go! :)

My day to day meals are virtually the same. I am not a picky eater but I do think my meals are delicious! I am currently focusing on eating protein from the extra lean list - fish and chicken. I meal prep every Sunday for my breakfasts and lunches for the work week. I bring into work ALL my Profile food for the entire month - 1 shake packet, 1 fiber drink packet, and 1 protein bar for each work day.

I have hired a personal trainer for 36 weeks (30 minutes, once a week). I work out with weights 3-4 times a week and walk/run 4-5 times a week. I use the Zombies, RUN! Couch to 5k app :) I completed Active's Couch to 5k app in the spring and did it all on the treadmill. It was a GREAT accomplishment and one that I really had to dig down deep to accomplish. However, running on a treadmill is much easier than running outside so when I tried to actually DO a real 5k, I was unable to do so. This round I am sticking to actual running and no treadmill in hopes to be able to run 5k's without stopping.

I am completely focused and I document EVERYTHING, in several places. :) I use the Profile Journey Workbook. I use MFP. I do bullet journaling. And I have 2 giant monthly calendars on my wall - wipe off boards.

I guess that's it for now. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone. I wish you the best of luck in your journeys. It's not easy - but man is it WORTH it!

DJ
    252/187/140
    50;49;48;47 pounds to go!