Lowjax's Losers

Options
lowjax75
lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
I hope this is OK to post here. If not, feel free to delete it.

I am kicking off a biggest loser type contest starting on Monday, October 9th. If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll invite you to it.

Rules are pretty simple:
1. Each person pays in $20 to join.
2. We will start on Monday, October 9th.
3. Initial weigh-in will be a picture of the scale with your weight. It should be just your feet and the scale.
4. We will weigh-in each week on Monday.
5. Weigh-in as close to the same time of day as you can, while wearing the same types of clothing (ie, no shoes one week, barefoot the next or jeans one week and pjs the next)
6. I will compile the data and post a weekly winner.
7. After 13 weeks (Initial weigh-in + 12 weekly weigh-ins) I will post the final results.
8. The winner will get 70% of the total, with 20% to 2nd place and 10% to 3rd place.

We have about 10 people in so far, but am open to adding others if you are interested.

Replies

• __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I would be totally into this! I assume this would be in USD though, so... Canadians would have to pay $25.15 to play? (But if I, as a Canadian won... cha-ching! haha)

I totally love a little friendly competition. It motivates me to get my butt moving :)
  • lowjax75
    Options
    You have an invite @River_Goddess
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Nice! I am currently in maintenance but DietBets helped me get there so I definitely support this and will be cheering you guys on! <3
  • lowjax75
    Options
    macchiatto wrote: »
    Nice! I am currently in maintenance but DietBets helped me get there so I definitely support this and will be cheering you guys on! <3

Thanks @macchiatto !
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance too, but am cheering all of you on!! You guys can do this. :)
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    In maintenance but bumping for others! Power on!