Weigh-in DAY!

Options
Post your weekly weigh-in here. If you'd like. Share your successes or struggles. :)

Remember to BE patient. Your body doesn't know it's your weigh-in day and it's supposed to be at its lightest :) I always take a full 4 weeks of pounds lost, divide by 4 and that's my average weight loss.

Replies

• djsaragosa
    djsaragosa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My weigh in days are Fridays. Last week I weighed 189.4, today I weigh 187.2. 2.2 pounds lost!

September 15th-22nd I lost 0.8 pounds but I know I did great and that number drop on the scale doesn't only reflect fat loss. It also reflects water gain, and who knows what else. :) So it doesn't bother me when one week is low. It all comes out in the wash in the end :)

September 22nd-29th I lost 4.0 pounds! Those 4 pounds did not ALL have to do with what I did that week. but also what I did the week before. :)

September 29th-October 6th - I lost 2.2 pounds.

I usually average a full month because that gives the big picture of what is going on. Week by week just gives a portion of information. but for now - in 3 weeks I am averaging 2.33 pounds a week. I love it!

Also! Went clothes shopping and fit into a size 14! A little tight and I'm not ready to wear it out in public but hey, if it zips, it fits! LOL

DJ
    252/187.2/140
    47 more pounds to go to goal