Options
HollySue25
HollySue25 Posts: 69 Member
Ok, so I just got the book and I'm ready to start the program. I <3 to lift but wanted a good guideline to follow. I am confused about Stage 1. I get that you rotate A & B and the number/alternating sets thing. But it says on page 140 Stage 1 Workout A -squats page 157 do workouts 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. So am I supposed to try each squat cause there's all different kinds on page 157 and they are not numbered 1-8. ? Or do I just pick and choose ? I know a cpl of them were alternatives if you can't do regular. I wan't to make sure I am doing exactly the right thing. Haven't quite finished the book yet and I am definitely planning on it but i don't wan't to wait on the workout either. So do I go to page 157 and do 8 sets of the same kind of squat following the reps & resting guideline or do I do the multiple different squats?

Replies

• HollySue25
    Options
    I have a feeling I may be over thinking it. :)
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You aren't the only that is confused! I just went for it and did the barbell squat
  • HollySue25
    Options
    I wen't threw others previous posts & found many people were confused on Stage 1. Made it easier to understand. Look threw the old posts! There are charts etc. :)