Welcome to any new members

Options
I follow slimming world and im also a group member. Most days i follow slimming world plan but i log everything into mfp and some days i also calorie count as this works for me. I lost 5 stone 9lbs following slimming world but i also love calorie counting. As at the end of the day whether slimming world or mfp it all boils down to calories in calories out. I love the freedom of free foods and speed food but i also love being in control of how many calories to count a day. I welcome you all to my group and i hope we can all support each other through our weight loss journeys.....see you the other side

Replies

• carolannpeacock1
    carolannpeacock1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there - thanks for accepting me - I feel exactly as you do nicky - I think following the plan really helps my choices but I double up to make sure i am not going over calories. I have lost a stone in almost exactly 1 month which is the lightest i have been this year - I think I want to lose another 7-14 lbs by mid July - but have a holiday in America on Tuesday for 2 weeks which could see the wheels coming off!