Best store bought PB?

Options
I need some peanut butter that doesn’t have a bunch of added sugar/crap that I can get at Target, Walmart, etc.
I have powdered PB, will that work?
Help a gal out! I love my peanut butter.

Replies

• bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    https://www.target.com/p/natural-creamy-peanut-butter-16oz-market-pantry-153/-/A-14710633#lnk=sametab

Target offers their own brand of natural peanut butter. They sell creamy and chunky versions, which are simply peanuts and salt.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    If you have a Trader Joe's in your area that is where I usually get mine. It's just peanuts and salt. It has to be stirred then kept in the refrigerator.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    The Smuckers all natural is also only peanuts and salt.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    If you have a food processor, make your own. Seriously, it's too good to believe.
  • Hollygoheavily
    Hollygoheavily Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    MyProtein is the lowest carb one I've found.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I love Archer Farms Organic Chunky PB. It's just organic peanuts and sea salt and the taste is really good!
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    I don't know if smuckers natural is the best pb but it's good and just peanuts and salt.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Adams (also a line from Smucker's) is just peanuts and salt (they also offer unsalted). When it comes to powdered PB, I like TruNut. For peanut flour, Byrd Mill.
  • EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    As long as it is just "peanuts and salt" on the ingredient list, they are all pretty much the same for me. I try to limit my intake of it, it is so yummy! I love it too much!!!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    CRZYFTM wrote: »
    As long as it is just "peanuts and salt" on the ingredient list, they are all pretty much the same for me. I try to limit my intake of it, it is so yummy! I love it too much!!!

Totally agree. Luckily, I can take or leave PB but when the taste buds /tummy wants it, I WANTZ IT NOW precious! >:):*<3o:)
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,720 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Every grocery store in my area has a grinder to make fresh peanut butter on demand. Once I tried that, I have not purchased any commercially made peanut butter. They also have grinders to make cashew butter and almond butter. Even tastier than the peanut butter, but three times the price. They are a sometimes purchase for me.

OP - have you tried fresh made peanut butter?
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    We love Santa Cruz light roasted crunchy. It's only peanuts and salt but is so delicious. We've got a local store called "Lucky's" that has it.
  • ironmaidenchick
    ironmaidenchick Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I love Pics peanut butter. It is soooooo good!