Spreadsheet LInk

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
Please feel free to set your own weight loss goal for the challenge.

The spreadsheet is just an added tool to use. It is not required to use the spreadsheet in order to participate in this challenge. o:)

You can enter your weight on the day of your normal weigh-in. Just find the date range on the spreadsheet that corresponds with your particular weigh-in day and enter your weight in that column.

For those who do not weigh weekly, please PREFILL the "Weigh-In Weeks", with your last known weight, until the week of your next actual Weigh-In week.

For those who wish to track measurements on the spreadsheet, enter your name as usual, then after your name, specify what measurement you are tracking i.e. "your name Left Arm". If you are tracking more than one measurement, simply go to the next line and repeat.

Enter your Starting Weight/Measurement in the column with the heading that is highlighted in pink.

Please note that if you have joined us on a previous challenge, check the spreadsheet as your info may already be listed. B)

Spreadsheet Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JQhv7m8UxtV0npuMbTRa2GTDSXJ8MkqYLtJWWNb-uUI/edit?usp=sharing

If you find a problem with the spreadsheet calculations, please feel free to message me or post a comment. I try hard to make sure everything is correct, but sometimes mistakes happen. :s

Some folks have had trouble entering info on the spreadsheet.
Make sure you have google sheets app downloaded to your device.
(It's too hard to use my Android tablet for this so I use my laptop to access the spreadsheet.)

If you are still having trouble, use a desktop/laptop computer, log into the MFP website and try clicking the link.

And sometimes, it's just Google having issues.

If those don't work, leave your info on this thread and someone will enter it for you. :)

For those who are new to MFP, or to this type challenge, here is an explanation of some of the spreadsheet column headings:

MFP SW - your weight when you first initially started using MFP. (MFP Starting Weight)
Starting Weight - your weight at the beginning of this challenge
Challenge Target - the weight you are aiming for at the end of this challenge
UGW - the weight you would like to be at the very end of your fitness journey - (Ultimate Goal Weight).

Hope this helps with your fitness journey.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Valsgoals
    Valsgoals Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I put my stats in...(yay!?) Lol This is my first time doing an MFP challenge. I hope it saved the info.
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Valsgoals wrote: »
    I put my stats in...(yay!?) Lol This is my first time doing an MFP challenge. I hope it saved the info.

@Valsgoals Welcome to the group!
    The info should save automatically.

• cycletrak1
    Options
    Good morning! I tried to log my weight under todays date on the spreadsheet, but it won't let me. It says the creator has to allow it to be edited?

@JillLOVESDoug If the entry is made for starting weight under column "I", that message will appear. The starting weight should be entered in column "C", the one with the pink heading, then it will automatically carry to column "I". Hope this helps

If you are still having a problem, message me or enter your info in this thread and someone will enter it for you.

• typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    Hi! My starting weight was 239. It wouldn't let me enter it.
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Hi! My starting weight was 239. It wouldn't let me enter it.

@typeitdaily Sorry for the delay, I have to use my computer to enter info on the spreadsheet.
    Your SW is now entered. :smile:

If you would like to provide your MFP starting weight, your goal weight for this challenge, and your ultimate goal weight at the end of your fitness journey, I can enter those as well. If you would prefer not to, that's okay too.

Happy trails to you on your fitness journey.