November 28 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Deep cleaning and prep for my family coming, it’s only 9 days and I am out of my mind with excitement
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,012 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Treadmill, Piyo, Yoga
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    28-Nov-2017

Exercise: yes, although I didn't do a formal workout, I did get in 10,000 steps today.

Calories: yes, I am under

Tracking: yes, everything
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    November 28
    Exercised?: Yes. 5km in 42 mins
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

My Tuesday was hijacked.

Was all prepare to work from home for the day (in preparation for an interstate trip Wed/Thu) when I was asked to visit the office for a bid meeting for a client.

The 5km total walking was from 4 separate walks (to station from car, to work from station, to station from work, to car from station).

Amongst all that I had the meetings, booked flights and accomodation and set up a new smart watch (ZeTime by MyKronoz - more on this tomorrow).

It was a warm day, so I was wearing a mostly fitting size 12 polo shirt (one of the few shirts that actually fits properly - equivalent to small size, slim fit), no jacket or jumper. Yet again more comments from people who had not seen me for many months as to how much weight I had lost this year (and that I should not lose any more :) ). Rough calculation is that I lost almost 1/3 of my body weight between December and September.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    pass