November 22 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? NO. I WAS SHORT BY 3 MINUTES.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? NO. TERRIBLE EATING DAY.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? NO.

NOT A GOOD DAY BUT WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    November 22
    Exercised?: Yes. 5.5km in 41 mins
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Pre-dawn walk round Milton Keynes.

In UK timezone now. Work is busy, but good. Managing to find good food.

Probably walked a further 4 km after work, but did not track it with MapMyWalk.
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I need to come clean and amend my entry for today - my husband "persuaded " me to share a bottle of Beaujolais Nouveau to celebrate our car returning from the garagiste. Just the CT (French equivalent of the English MoT test) and then we'll be mobile again. Upshot of this is that I exceeded my calorie goal and so am marking my second pass day. Was it worth it? On balance i think so.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Two dog walks today

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I have my macros set up in MFP, but I don’t really pay any mind to them. I have tried many variations on monitoring and measuring my foods and cico works best for me.
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I slipped up the last three days. Exercised 2 of the days, and pretty sure I was under calories all three, however, I didn't log, so can't be sure. Although I won't make the winners circle this month, I plan to continue posting for the balance of the month and into December.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Weight training, dog walking, cleaning.

I count calories, but have slowly changed what I eat over the last two years. When I was losing weight, I was always hungry, so increased eggs, cruciferous, nuts and things that kept me full. I'm always a little high on fat from nuts and dairy, but it works for me, and keeps me satisfied.