November 6 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Exercise : yes, walking.
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Aka yes x 3 (but since Rick said he didn't like that I've tried to avoid it! ;))

@2020pinktogo yes I have to remind myself the difference of want and need a lot! Your shoes mix up made me laugh! You'd think by 34 I should know when I'm hungry, yet if I don't stop and ask myself am I actually hungry, I can easily eat when I'm bored, thirsty, tired, stressed, cold, to please the person who's offering, etc or most stupidly of all when I'm full up!
  • oldactor
    oldactor Posts: 88 Member
    edited November 2017
    Exercise-25 minutes treadmill
    Calories-yes
    Tracked-yes,

pears734 Thank you for the encouragement. And you too, Rick and so many others for sharing tips.

UAC is helping me. I researched MFP activity levels today and made the choice to be lightly active cutting my calories by over 300 and I watched my macros more closely today. I'm reporting in having counted calories I haven't eaten yet like some of you do.

I may or may not eat them when I get home from my community choir. I've been singing Christmas music since early September! It's a fun night for me.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    LOL @ am_change I Yes x 3 a lot :D

My early day today ended up as a full day and I had to go to the branch. Oy I am exhausted.
  • snowprincess502
    snowprincess502 Posts: 103 Member
    Here is my check in for today, November 6.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    YES.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    YES.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    YES.

• shallid1
    shallid1 Posts: 296 Member
    November 6
    Exercised: Yes. Walked 35 min.
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracked: Yes.
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    6-Nov-2017

Exercise: yes, one hour of cardio
    Calories: yes, within my limit
    Tracking: yes, everything

Good job, everyone!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Nov 6
    -Logged everything
    -Under calories with room to spare
    -3 mike run; was supposed to be a swim but couldn’t get to the pool so had to improvise

Having a sudden allergy attack so now loading up in Benedryl and probably sleeping soon.
  • @2020pinktogo - I got a laugh out of your shoe story!
    @am_change - I'm definitely right there with you on the mindlees eating issues!!
    @luluinca - Works best for me to get at it first thing in the morning also, too easy to get sidetracked.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep, 60 minute trail run/walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,862 Member
    Let's hear it for the early morning risers. I also get up at 4:30 to get my work out in, but I'm self conscious and have two left feet. My preferred indoor cardio is Zumba in the privacy of my own dark family room . I got back on track today after last night's party splurges. Weights in the morning with some cardio. Tracked and under calories.
  • glimjy
    glimjy Posts: 91 Member
    I had a triple yes today.

I’m hoping I can up my protein and lower carbs tomorrow. Had a busy weekend and there wasn’t as much to choose from, lol.

I did my super low impact workout this morning and was happy to add a few sets of weights in today. I loathe cardio and enjoy weights but can only do them when I’ve been moving consistently. Hopefully this time I can keep it going!
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 720 Member
    Yes x 3

@luluinca, I'm with you. I started getting up early to hike with my dog before work. We're in the woods when it's dark and the sun is just coming up. I thought I was nuts running around in the dark, but if I don't do it before work, I don't do it. Now I'm actually looking forward to getting up.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    November 6
    Exercised?: Yes. Did 40 minutes of walking.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

I'm going strong, and I don't know why that surprises me, but it does. I thought today would be a pass day since I never really got full today (not a balanced combination of foods I guess), and I couldn't exercise until late. I decided I could weather the storm once again just so I could keep my UAC streak alive.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Hi to all!
    In the winter, I get up early and workout in my home gym. In the warm season, I am out on the farm getting lots of activity and it's usually in the evening.
    Today, it feels like winter is coming! I worked out this morning.
    Exercise: 15 minutes of active stretching and then, 28 minutes of upper body strength and jump rope intervals.
    Calories: under by a substantial margin