Blood ketone test, finally know for sure I’m back in!

Went to universal the week before last, got back last Sunday. My precision ketone blood strips just came in today and just measured. 0.9 ketones and 91 glucose for a 5.6 GKI. This is about average for the last 10 weeks. I measure blood ketones($1.50 each)once a week and blood glucose everyday(18¢ each). For the trip I tried to stick to keto most of the day. Had a little carbs during the day, ie some fries and some pretzel. At supper every night(4 nights) had a big carb/sugar dessert. And I mean big. One night had the bookie Sunday at toothsome chocolate factory, another was a velvet cheesecake ice cream at sprinkles and also a bottle of merlot. So probably more carbs in each than I have in a week usually. I’m also under 6g of sugar a day normally. Was enjoyable for sure but not as much as I thought. Was craving my keto coffee from Starbucks every morning more, insert homer mmmmmmmmm here. Got back into ketosis quickly, probably 1-2 days tops from how I felt after we got back. I did fast for about 20 hours coming out of Sunday morning/lunch where I had a bun less bacon cheese burger and that sprinkles red velvet ice cream cupcake.