Welcome

Options
MzBJackson_13
MzBJackson_13 Posts: 93 Member
Welcome to the 'Show Me The Booty -- August Squat Challenge'! I am so glad you decided to join me in this challenge. I created this group because I wanted to make a commitment to get up and move in the month of August!

Tell me a little bit about yourself and why a better booty is what you want!

I'm Brandy, Almost 30yr old (Birthday is August 28th)
I am super excited about the challenge and I want a new booty because I'm about to be 30!

Replies

• iperceive2
    iperceive2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandy,
    Im D over 35...lol
    I love squats and i have done the Squat challenge before and loved it and committed to doing it again this August and came across this..which is AWESOME!
  • pinktoesjb
    pinktoesjb Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and I need to squat more! Not just for a better bum (British, cannot say 'booty' without sounding like a pirate) but also to improve my form and work on my abs, which I hear are better formed from squats that crunches. That's sold me on it!
  • shnoots
    shnoots Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'll be 23 in 10 days, and recently had a little boy who refuses to let me put him down. I think squats are the only practical form of exercise for us right now! My backside was pretty great while I was pregnant, but 4 months of being a SAHM has started to cause some issues :p
  • Romey5
    Romey5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this challenge Brandy! I finished the basic squat challenge a few months ago. It was great! I had planned to do 100 squats a day to maintain after that... but no... So a new challenge is exactly what I need!
  • phindilee
    phindilee Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi am Lyn. Am 37 and i love to exercise and i love squats. I am glad i came across this challenge.
  • shell1379
    shell1379 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Shell and I'm 34 Years old.

I have always been active since adolescent age but I'm built different. I have a small upper body and thick legs and rear end.

I'm intrigue into completing this challenge because I want to sculpt my legs and firm my booty in the process.
  • missbrie11
    missbrie11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Brie, 23 years old. I've always loved cardio but really want to work on strengthening and toning, especially in my legs and booty (my main problem areas). Hoping this challenge keeps me on track and helps me get better form by the end of August!

Thanks for creating this challenge :)
  • sheshe2774
    sheshe2774 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sheila. I'm a long way from my goal weight but I like to get some toning exercises in as well.
  • beyondmywildestdreams
    beyondmywildestdreams Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thank you Brandy! Just the challenge I was looking for!
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am 25 and I was looking for an interesting challenge and I need to do some more squats anyways. Who knows maybe my 15 month old will find it funny and laugh at me too.
  • MsFitnessDivaLuv2Run
    MsFitnessDivaLuv2Run Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Bonnie. My goal for August is to see some real results. I'm adding a few things into my routing and I think this will be a great fit. This challenge looks doable and fun. I'm looking forward to getting started . I hope the squats will help my running and give my a marvelous booty. :-)
  • louriechancellor
    Options
    I am Lourie and I have never gotten fully back in shape after my car wreck, I was halgway throu gh 90 fays to insanity when the car wreck happened, then the joplin mo tornadi slowed downmy working workoutsince its been two years since I really really work out like I used to it's time to get back in shape
  • DeniseRancourt
    Options
    HI I'm happy to join the challenge. I have been doing Zumba for a few years, but fell off the exercise wagon just before the summer. Need to get back into exercise and squats are a very good way to start. Not worried so much about the look of my booty, but more want it toned and lifted. Don't wan to get to the point where it is sagging. I'm almost 53 and gravity can do awful things to a body.
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My name is Morgan, I'm 29 and need to get myself MOVING! There are days- like today and tomorrow that I am VERY busy where I can't make the gym. But the beautiful thing about squats? On my lunch break I can go to a private area and pound out these squats! So here's to doing them everyday no excuses!
  • clark114
    clark114 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey all....looks like I am the old lady of the group....50 and holding! Looking forward to this challenge and I also signed up for the Ab Crunch Challenge so I should be hurting all over!! Going away in early October to Captiva for our 30th wedding anniversary and I am hoping to drop at least 20 lbs. before then! Good luck everyone! Barb
  • prettiestlilladyy
    Options
    Hello Im Bria,
    I'm 19, will be 20 sept 1st. College Student, work 2 jobs, second time to myfitnesspal and loving it this time around and finding it much easier. (Don't have many friends so feel free to add me)
    Looking forward to this challenge been saying I wanted to work on my booty. Planning to lose about 30-40 before the end of the year. :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Hey all....looks like I am the old lady of the group....50 and holding! Looking forward to this challenge and I also signed up for the Ab Crunch Challenge so I should be hurting all over!! Going away in early October to Captiva for our 30th wedding anniversary and I am hoping to drop at least 20 lbs. before then! Good luck everyone! Barb

Not quite the oldest. :wink:

I have done a squat challenge before and I REALLY enjoyed it--especially since the amount gradually increased.

I haven't seen the Ab Crunch Challenge. I tried a Sit-Up challenge, but I fell off the wagon.

And CONGRATS on your anniversary.
  • db34fit69
    db34fit69 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi this is David, I live in Bremen, Germany! Surely I'm not the only guy here, right? Well anyway, I also want to maintain my booty after having lost some weight. I also dance samba and need something to shake. Looking forward to this! I can do squats during my lunch break, fantastic.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Uh-oh. Where are the pictures???? I went to print them so I could carry them around with me until I memorized them, and now I can't find it.

Can someone help me please?
  • Vazaskia
    Vazaskia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Vazaskia. I have lost 82.6 lbs with about 60 lbs to go. I feel a little stagnant. So I look forward to the squat challenge and this group.