Start weight....

Options

Replies

• frostytots
    frostytots Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Been stuck at 265 for what seems like forever! I need to lose this month!
  • sweet_temple
    Options
    I'm not sure what todays weight is but the last time i weighed myself I was at 215. I just started today so this will be my first goal. =)
  • Rg2324
    Rg2324 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just starting seriously to get back to walking. Weight about 158 and am pretty good at keeping track of food intake (During the week, anyway.). Can't imagine losing 10 in a month---will be thrilled with 4. How do you do this?????
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 152 would like to go down to 140
  • sammanthahulkoff
    sammanthahulkoff Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    starting weight 185 hoping for 170-175 by sept.1st
  • mkphilip
    mkphilip Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting at 189 where I have been stagnating for too long!
  • Jacleepin
    Jacleepin Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    186 this morning. I got my fitbit today, so I'm eager to use it! If anyone else is on it, I'm fitbit.com/user/26NQMD
    Thanks!
  • keltra007
    keltra007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today: 165
    I would love to lose the 10 I keep gaining back!

Hello everyone,

I lost 50 lbs. 2 years ago (in just 2.5 short months) and I am struggling with a stubborn 10 that I keep gaining back. I love to help people and I would be pleased to share my struggle and success with you - in hopes of helping you along. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to ask or inquire.

Help me stay focused and in return I will help you!

Kelly
  • Daz49ers
    Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow, the responce to this is fantasic, but a fw people putting thier final goal, lets not forget we didnt all gain this weight over night, we arent going to lose it over night either, 10lbs in a month might not be massive to some but to others its tough, if you smash through the 10lbs before the month is over, keep pushing & lose as much as possible.
  • sonybrow
    sonybrow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    starting out at 215...eager to lose the 1st 10 of many more
  • Jidge35
    Jidge35 Posts: 1
    Options
    My starting weight is 267 lbs. My overall goal is 185. I'm looking forward to being held accountable from this group.
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    at 191.7 would love to be under 180 at family reunion mid Sept.
  • paigecasper1
    paigecasper1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    111.13 kg
  • piggyb73
    piggyb73 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hey all, starting at 178 as of yesterday. even though my 30th birthday is this month I think I can keep this challenge and it is a nice way to conclude my 1 year on mfp:)
  • katie8485
    katie8485 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am starting at 230.My over all goal is 140 but 10 lbs will get me the confidence in doing the rest.
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Starting this challenge at 159.2 and looking forward to taking 10 pounds off in August. My goal weight is 140 so this will get me closer to that ultimate resting weight.
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm at 188, and want to lose 50
  • nycolemullins3
    Options
    Starting out at 254.2. I would love to get into the 230s by the end of August!
  • Tamirah82
    Tamirah82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Haven't weighed in a while but I'm thinking 219 should be accurate.. SMDH ... Fifteen pounds is my Goal by Sept 1
  • heatherbrown138
    heatherbrown138 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting at 162lbs. I would really like to lose 30 by the end of this year. I think this challenge will motivate me to start!!!