Options
Hello,
i know im late on my questions but...
First, I would like to thank you for breaking everything down for the beginners of the keto world....its (informative)
Second, my husband will be doing this with me but im not sure how to cook for two people...do I just double the recipe?
Third, when im using my fitness pal do I enter everything that's listed in the recipe or do I just enter the exact meal itself?

Replies

• twoisplenty
    twoisplenty Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome from another newbie :) I have been doing Keto for 7 days now. When you log your food into my fitness pal you log each ingredient. There is an option of meals... where you list every ingredient and then it totals it all for you. This is handy if it's a normal weekly meal that you plan to have often. It saves you from having to enter it all each and every time.

I'm going to be honest, I'm having a hard time staying under my protein but up in my fats. The carb part I found simple but at the end of each day I look at my food diary and make adjustments so I am heading in the right direction :) it's getting easier each day. If your husband is also doing this diet, he or you need to weigh his food portions just as you would yours. MFP is off on the goals... you have to manually go into goal and change your macros. Mine is set at 10% carbs, 20% protein, 70% fat.

Happy logging :)