What's your reason for losing weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• asundeen88
    asundeen88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    There are lots of reasons, I'm a very athletic person trapped in a huge body. I love the idea of hiking, biking, running marathons and playing sports. When I was younger I was suffering from social anxiety and excluded myself from all types of things. Crazy thing is I'm a social butterfly and now that I'm coming out of my shell I need to be the person I was suppose to be. Besides that my biggest reason is my daughter. I'm a young mom and getting tired playing with her is ridiculous and unfair to her. She just turned 1 the end of July and I'm determined to be able to ride down the slide with her next summer at the park :)
  • m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    Options

Dumb reason? Are you kidding? That is a great reason!

That t-shirt is an anchor to a point in your life where you had accomplished something major. My question is why is it in the bottom of a drawer? Pull it out, look at it every day, and remember how good you felt when you wore it. Then, go kick that day's butt!

Givens is right! If wearing that shirt again is your goal--put that shirt front and center! Remind yourself everyday that The Thing you are doing is important and worthwhile for all kinds of reasons.

You will be rockin' that shirt in NO TIME!
  • m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Besides that my biggest reason is my daughter.

You will find both comfort, and strength to do what needs doin'--just look in your little one's eyes.

She loves you SOOOOO much--and even though she can't tell you yet, she wants you to be happy and she needs you to be healthy.

You WILL succeed. But be patient with yourself. It's not going to happen overnight, but instead in tiny, almost imperceptible increments until suddenly...BAM! You and your daughter are running and giggling and playing and learning your way through the world, together--and you without even so much as being out of breath!