Something NEW is coming to Weight Watchers!

Options
Philtex
Philtex Posts: 912 Member
"We'll be announcing something later this week!
More freedom to eat delicious, satisfying foods
More flexibility for the days when you need it most
Less counting and more living!"

Did you get the e-mail? Another new year coming, another new program from WW. I'm still following (when I do) Points Plus. Are you at all interested in this?

Replies

• Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,995 Member
    Options
    We were discussing this a couple of weeks ago. The UK and Australian WW'ers already are on it, so had some info.
    If you scroll back a week or so, you'll see the thread.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,995 Member
    Options
    There you go!!
  • Jimb376
    Jimb376 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm going to see what's new.
    The change to Smart Points (SP) in 2016 came at a good time for me. I was ready to start losing again after two years of big losses in 2013/2014. I lost 16# in2015 and was happy that i had not GAINED any back.
    On SP plan I have lost 75# and now I'm ready to set my GW. I figure WW Inc has put money into research and I will try it. And since I'm still paying WW I might as well listen to what they have planned to help us.
  • Philtex
    Philtex Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Thanks Al. My Goad attendance has been spotty at best. Must have missed that week.
  • minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I'm interested, not obsessed. WW has worked well for me and I'm willing to see how the new plan works out. As was pointed out in the other thread, at the end of the day it's still about calories in vs calories out regardless of the plan de jour. If I do my part, the plans seem to work...