Sorry For The Inconvenience

Options
messy_Missy16
messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
Sorry Guys but i will have to delete some your posts, as i said in the rules I am a bit OCD and i like order, so i can't help it. I know you guys are excited but could you please post in 1 thread and not a dozen separate. Please.... Thank you. Sorry for the inconvenience , but it's sending me loco. :embarassed:

Tomorrow is the 1st day of the challenge, So I'll post a thread every day as early as possible ( for those who like early workouts) and you guys can post everything for that day within it.

Thanks for understanding. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• hep26000
    hep26000 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Haha. Makes sense to me. I'm just excited to be in a group. I haven't been in one yet and not quiet sure the proper etiquette with making posts.
    Looking forward to tomorrow...
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    The OCD-ness (is that a word???) is A-OK with me because I really enjoy your challenges. Not so much while I am DOING them...but ALWAYS after it is done.

I will be a little shaky right at the beginning. My dad passed and planning his funeral for next week, but don't give up on me!!

Oh, and THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing this!!
  • Pizazz16
    Pizazz16 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @ messy_missy16: :smile: Hi! I'm sort of new to joining groups. This is my second, and I'm not sure what it means to "post in 1 thread and not a dozen separate." What exactly is a thread? I don't think I'm in violation, but want to be sure for the future. Sorry for my ignorance, and I do appreciate any info. By-the-way, looking forward to our start tomorrow. :happy:
  • messy_Missy16
    Options
    @ messy_missy16: :smile: Hi! I'm sort of new to joining groups. This is my second, and I'm not sure what it means to "post in 1 thread and not a dozen separate." What exactly is a thread? I don't think I'm in violation, but want to be sure for the future. Sorry for my ignorance, and I do appreciate any info. By-the-way, looking forward to our start tomorrow. :happy:

An example of a tread/topic would be this post "Sorry for the inconvenience." And i mean instead of everyone posting one of these separately, to post within the ones I post, for example you just posted within my topic/thread.

I hope i explained that ok. If you still don't understand, let me know and i'll try again. :wink:
  • prayaas
    prayaas Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi :smile:
    Achieved my target for the day :happy:
    August 1,2013, Monday- 500 (workout at the gym)
    3000 more to go !
  • hep26000
    hep26000 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Can I ask a question?

We are starting this week on a Thursday. We still trying for 3500 from today until Sunday? I know it is doable and if you can do it well that is swell but I plan to burn most of mine this weekend and I'm nervous. Haha
    Or is it a general 2,000 calories for the 'reminder' of the week?

As I am typing this I realize it is probably pretty dumb and I will just do the best I can and try to get 3500 calories burned in 4 days instead of 7. :)
  • messy_Missy16
    Options
    Can I ask a question?

We are starting this week on a Thursday. We still trying for 3500 from today until Sunday? I know it is doable and if you can do it well that is swell but I plan to burn most of mine this weekend and I'm nervous. Haha
    Or is it a general 2,000 calories for the 'reminder' of the week?

As I am typing this I realize it is probably pretty dumb and I will just do the best I can and try to get 3500 calories burned in 4 days instead of 7. :)

Hi there, Sure you can ask all the questions you want.
    When i made the layout for the challenge, didn't realize that the month started on a Thursday. So I was supposed to change it from Monday - Sunday to Day 1 - Day 7 so it wouldn't confuse anyone but I forgot.
    Thanks for the reminder. :flowerforyou:
  • Pizazz16
    Pizazz16 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @ messy_missy16: I think I got it. Thanks so much! :flowerforyou: