5'4"
    CW 147
    GW 130

Dec 11th- 147
    Dec 18th- 145
    Dec 25th-
    Dec 29th-
    Dec 31st-

I logged my foods everyday and got my 10,000 steps a day and it appears to be working.
    I am so happy with the 2lbs down :)
    Happy Monday Everyone!
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    @2tall4thisworld Sorry, that sounded harsher than intended reading it back. You're awesome. When you find your happy place good men will be able to see this.
  • blackcatsdancing
    blackcatsdancing Posts: 16 Member
    Options

rianneonamission- what is shark week?
  • nic_27_grassisgreener
    Options
    @blackcatsdancing I believe it's your time of month
  • rianneonamission
    Options
    Bloaty season ;)
  • itseclair
    itseclair Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Height: 162.5 cm
    HW: 152 lbs
    UGW: 110 lbs
    -
    December SW: 145 lbs
    December Goal: 142 lbs

Attempting to lose 3 pounds this month!

December 1st: 145 lbs
    December 11th: 145 lbs
    December 18th: its either 144.5lbs or 145 lbs

-

I own one of those old scales where it spins until it hits your weight haha, not one of those electronic ones so i cant confirm for sure. yupp.
  • bribucks
    bribucks Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3”
    HW: 127
    SW December: 111.2 (110.4 trending)
    Ultimate goal: initially my goal weight was 110. I hit that, and I’m in maintenance now, so my goal range is 108-113. Really at this point, my goals are switching over to more fitness-related.

Dec 1: 111.6 (110.7 trending)
    Dec 8: 111.0 (110.4 trending)
    Dec 15: 111.0 (111.1 trending)
    Dec 22:
    Dec 29:

Yikes ... sorry I’ve been a little MIA. I haven’t been so good at weighing on these past few weeks, and I’m still trying to figure out my “true” maintenance calories.

I was excited because I get 2 weeks off work for the holidays, so I was excited to work out A LOT during that time.

Well, of course the first day i got hit with a cold/flu ... and then food poisoning (from my hubbys work party). An actual living nightmare. I weighed in this morning and am down to 107.2 which really is a little too low ... we’ll see where I round off at once I start eating “real” food again.
  • KelseyRL
    KelseyRL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Height – 5’ 10”

HW - 186.4 lbs
    SW August – 177.4 lbs
    SW September – 173.2 lbs
    SW October - 169.4 lbs
    SW November - 167.9 lbs

(Moving Average Weights)
    December 1- 164.6
    December 4 – 165.1
    December 8 – 165.7
    December 12 – 166.4
    December 15 – 165.8
    December 19 – 164.5
    December 22
    December 26
    December 29

December Goal - 162 lbs

Hey everyone!
    I hope the holiday season is treating everyone well. I’m so ready to be on holidays I can hardly keep my mind on work. It’s coming soon though!

In my last post I said that I had a little bit of a mini burnout and wasn’t at all watching what I was eating and drinking. I’m glad to say that I’m doing great now and back on track. My moving average this morning was back at my December start, so my mini-bender has been officially dealt with. Not really sure if it’s possible for me to reach my goal by the end of the month, but that’s okay. It was arbitrary anyway. So long as I keep making healthy choices and get out of December with nothing gained, I say it’s a win.

@mrssunshine78 – Thanks for the kind words! I did read them earlier but didn’t manage to reply, but I want you to know that kind of thing does mean a lot!

@bringbackthejoy – It sounds like you’re working on finding the balance between keeping up with training and not aggravating your injury. That’s a hard balance to find so I’m glad you’re getting there! And it’s so true, don’t treat yourself worse than you would a friend. Self-love is such a better motivator than self-hate. Focus on all the things that make you awesome!

@2tall4thisworld – Hey girl! Be kind to yourself. Maintaining is huge. Especially if it’s through busy or stressful times (or Thanksgiving). I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling lonely. I found school like that too. You’re around a ton of people all the time, but you don’t really connect with any of them. It’s almost worse than just being by yourself. And it’s tough when all the people around you are in relationships, but as @rianneonamission said, it can be a positive thing. There were a number of opportunities I didn’t take in school because I had a partner and he needed to be considered in my decisions. You’re free to focus on what you want and need, and while that can come with challenges, it also comes with freedom. Ride out these emotions and see where they take you. They might pass or they might stick around. You can use them to learn about what’s really important to you at this time in your life. Journaling sounds like a great plan. I might give you a space to really see where you’re at and help you work through things.

@rianneonamission – Every little choice counts, even deciding to leave the car at home one day. I find it so much harder in the winter to make those choices, but they do add up! Good for you! We also just decorated our tree and have a cat. We put the ornaments that aren’t very fragile on the bottom half and she’s having a blast trying to knock them down and then chasing them around the house. It’s entertainment for everyone!

@blackcatsdancing – Welcome to the thread! It looks like you’re making good progress. Take the holidays as they come and just do your best. It’s all we can hope for!

@brianneangell08 – so sorry to hear you’ve been hit with all that sickness. That all sucks. Hopefully you’re on the mend now and can get back to your goals. At least you still have some time off to get back to your regular self before real life starts again. Feel better soon!

• itseclair
    itseclair Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Height: 162.5 cm
    HW: 152 lbs
    UGW: 110 lbs
    -
    December SW: 145 lbs
    December Goal: 142 lbs

Attempting to lose 3 pounds this month!

December 1st: 145 lbs
    December 11th: 145 lbs
    December 18th: its either 144.5lbs or 145 lbs
    December 19th: 144 lbs

-
    i did a quick weighin today and it was 144! really happy c:
  • GoldenEye_
    GoldenEye_ Posts: 330 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Height: 5'8" / 173 cm
    Original starting weight: 158.7 lbs
    Goal weight: 125 lbs
    December goal weight: 137 lbs/ revised to 140.8

Dec 01 142.2 lbs
    Dec 08 142.8 lbs
    Dec 20 142.3 lbs
    Dec 22
    Dec 30

I know I'm a bit late to the party this week, but I was just really frustrated with myself. There were a couple of social events last week and while I didn't go overboard with the food, the drinks ruined any and all progress I made this month. After last weigh in I also strained a hip flexor because of which I couldn't workout for a couple of days. I'm just hoping I can at least get to 140.8 at the end of the month. 1.5 lbs is still good progress!
  • rianneonamission
    Options
    Nicely sore after a PT session. Also very pleased with my weigh in, given that I am at the very start of shark week, which normally causes a fair bit of bloating.

Height: 5'10"
    HW: 183lbs
    SW December: 161.4lbs (last November weigh in)
    Ultimate goal: Around 154lbs
    December goal: 158lbs (whatever I get to, I’ll take it)
    Body fat goal for 2017: 25.3%

26th April: 179.4lbs - Body fat: 29.6%
    31st May: 173lbs – Body fat: 28.2%
    28th June: 170.6lbs - Body fat 27.6%
    26th July: 168lbs - Body fat 26.9%
    31st Aug: 169lbs - Body fat 27.2%
    27th Sep: 166lbs – Body fat 26.6%
    4th Oct: 163.8lbs – Body fat 26.3%
    11th Oct: 164.2lbs – Body fat 26.3%
    18th Oct: 163.4lbs - Body fat 26.1%
    25th Oct: 164lbs - Body fat 26.3%
    1st Nov: 163lbs – Body fat 25.9%
    8th Nov: 163.4lbs - Body fat 26.1%
    15th Nov: Skipped because of funeral/travelling
    22nd Nov: 162.6lbs – Body fat 25.9%
    29th Nov: 161.4lbs – Body fat 25.7%
    7th Dec: 165.4lbs - Body fat 26.5%
    13th Dec: 164.4lbs – Body fat 26.4%
    20th Dec: 163.6lbs - Body fat 26.1%
    27th Dec:

@brianneangell08 Oh no! A cold is normal, but food poisoning is horrible! Hope you're well on the mend!

@KelseyRL Doing well with the weight loss! Can imagine your cat is loving the tree! I love hearing a bell being swatted, it's so cute!

@tiinytorii You're on a nice slow and steady loss. Well done!
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Been MIA haven’t really been tracking, I’m going to try and be semi sensible. My little girl has been unwell, she’s a type 1 diabetic and it’s been exhausting, it’s just been tummy bug and a cold, but because she’s diabetic it makes things a lot harder, haven’t been exercising because I’m so drained. Anyway hope all you lovely ladies have a fabulous Christmas and I’ll definitely be back tracing and being good after the festivities have ended. I’m 40 in February so I’m planning on being at goal by then!!!
  • blackcatsdancing
    Options
    i like food and I like seasonal food and all the rituals around it so not going to get too stressed. For me its about having 1 good quality mince pie , enjoying it and really savouring it , not scoffing 2 then a heap of cheap chocolates just because they are lying around, followed by cake and sherry ! Last nights meal was lovely. Didn't have seconds because i wasn't hungry but did have some cake for breakfast. As i said I'm not going to get stressy. Had a balanced lunch and got a nice healthy dinner tonight. After the 26th December things will be back to normal, then only a few weeks until I turn 50 ! I put on about 8 pounds earlier this year when I started having peri- menopausal symptoms, night sweats led to me being exhausted during the day and eating far more, irritation and depression when I realised what was happening. I'm back on the combined pill which has stopped the worst of the symptoms and next year will look into HRT (no comments on that please) . I've lost almost all that weight now, but still have around 10 pounds to go to reach my first proper goal. Its harder as you get older, but not impossible!
  • blackcatsdancing
    Options
    @mrssunshine78 (not sure if that will work to highlight your name), we cross posted. I'm 50 in Feb so keen to use the weeks after December to try and make an effort (within reason- my body is not my top priority in life). Hope your little girl gets better soon and look after yourself.

• Havanaohlala
    Havanaohlala Posts: 52 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    HW:148
    SW: 113.4
    Dec Goal Weight: 112-115-Maintenance
    Dec Fitness goal-Complete Strong Curves and rehab

Start of Jan: 148 lbs
    Start of Feb: 139 lbs
    Start of March: 133
    Start of Apr-127.2
    Start of May: 122.6
    Start of June-115.0-GOAL
    start of July- 115
    Start of august-115
    Start of sept 112
    Start of oct:113
    Start of Nov-112
    Start of Dec: 111.5

Dec 1: 111.5
    Dec 8: 110.2
    Dec 15: 110.4
    Dec 22:
    Dec 29:

OMG I told you also in your profile, but this gives me SO much inspiration! My start is almost the same and my goal weight also almost the same....... I love you :D Just looking at this makes me happy. :blush:
  • nic_27_grassisgreener
    Options
    Height: 5'7"
    SW December: 145.7
    December Goal: 145.0

Dec 1: 145.7
    Dec 8: 145.4
    Dec 15: 144.8
    Dec 21: 144.6
    Dec 28:

Struggle this week: went to get my usual workouts in, and yesterday I threw out my back. :( This is an old injury, but I was so upset to have to cut my workout short. I am taking a two week break from working out for my vacations, so I guess it's good I can't be tempted to go to the gym while in pain.
  • bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options

HW:148
    SW: 113.4
    Dec Goal Weight: 112-115-Maintenance
    Dec Fitness goal-Complete Strong Curves and rehab

Start of Jan: 148 lbs
    Start of Feb: 139 lbs
    Start of March: 133
    Start of Apr-127.2
    Start of May: 122.6
    Start of June-115.0-GOAL
    start of July- 115
    Start of august-115
    Start of sept 112
    Start of oct:113
    Start of Nov-112
    Start of Dec: 111.5

Dec 1: 111.5
    Dec 8: 110.2
    Dec 15: 110.4
    Dec 22: 109.6
    Dec 29:
    Struggles/success: well, my weight is too low today, but not by much, and I did try to be at my lowest with the injury and not being able to do much due to my injury. I am leaving today for xmas vacation with family so I know things will go off the rails a little bit. Such is life. Have happy holidays ladies. I'll be back just before the new year. Thanks everyone for the shout outs and the support/. You are all so awesome.
  • GoldenEye_
    GoldenEye_ Posts: 330 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Height: 5'8" / 173 cm
    Original starting weight: 158.7 lbs
    Goal weight: 125 lbs
    December goal weight: 140.8

Dec 01 142.2 lbs
    Dec 08 142.8 lbs
    Dec 20 142.3 lbs
    Dec 22 142.2 lbs
    Dec 30

The last two days I got my workouts back on point. Although the scale doesn't seem to want to move I do feel stronger and feel like I look fitter than at the beginning of the month. That definitely feels good!
  • LyssaRonnell
    LyssaRonnell Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Height 5'2
    Heaviest weight 165lbs (5 years ago)
    Starting weight this month 131
    Current weight 129
    Goal 120 or whatever looks good

• KelseyRL
    KelseyRL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Height – 5’ 10”

HW - 186.4 lbs
    SW August – 177.4 lbs
    SW September – 173.2 lbs
    SW October - 169.4 lbs
    SW November - 167.9 lbs

(Moving Average Weights)
    December 1- 164.6
    December 4 – 165.1
    December 8 – 165.7
    December 12 – 166.4
    December 15 – 165.8
    December 19 – 164.5
    December 22 - 163.9 (165.6 for today's weigh in)
    December 26
    December 29

December Goal - 162 lbs

Hey ladies!
    I have to admit, I haven't been logging well this week but it's more by choice. This is the week with all the holiday get-togethers and socials, so I'm indulging. My weight's been good but even though my moving average is staying down, my actual weigh in is creeping up. Oh well. I have all of January to deal with it. I'll just be happy if I don't gain much and by next week most of the festivities will be over.

Happy holidays everyone! Enjoy yourselves and don't let food/weight get in the way of your holidays! :heart: