Replies

• AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas, all you walkers!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group today, so I am not going to set a goal for December, since the month is almost over. I will post my walk workouts though, to get into the habit for January!

December 25: 30 min. Walk It Off in 30 Days
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas, y'all!

Welcome @RisingAboveIt! Glad that you found us walkers and joined in! Great walk :star: .

:flowerforyou:
  • Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Welcome @RisingAboveIt !

So far this month I've been averaging a meager 17 miles a week.

Anybody see that Leslie has a new walking challenge starting Jan 1st and it will be on YouTube. Looks like these will be led by Nick.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    41 miles
    12/26 3 miles
    12/27 2 miles
  • Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Body Burn 2 miles. My legs tingle. :p
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Deeder522 wrote: »
    Welcome @RisingAboveIt !

So far this month I've been averaging a meager 17 miles a week.

Anybody see that Leslie has a new walking challenge starting Jan 1st and it will be on YouTube. Looks like these will be led by Nick.

I saw it and will check it out when the details are announced on January 1st. I always thought Nick was so cute :)
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Deeder522 wrote: »
    Welcome @RisingAboveIt !

I saw it and will check it out when the details are announced on January 1st. I always thought Nick was so cute :)

Welcome, RisingAboveit! I think Nick is cute too. He's got a great smile.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I will be joining up in January to account for my miles. A young man put in his goal weight and its my goal weight too. Let's just say I am old enough to be his mom not a big enough difference to be the grandmother.LOL. I really need to get my rear in gear.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    I will be joining up in January to account for my miles. A young man put in his goal weight and its my goal weight too. Let's just say I am old enough to be his mom not a big enough difference to be the grandmother.LOL. I really need to get my rear in gear.

2020pinktogo, good incentive for the new year. I was up and down all 2017. I want to get back to my goal weight and stay there.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    46 miles
  • laurenisfitforlife
    Options
    I’m late to join, but today I did 3 miles - walk away the pounds! I’m excited for the January challenge ☺️
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @AnnofB I know I feel like I was off my game in 2017 but him stating his goal kind of put a kick in my pants of oh man what am I waiting for. ;)
  • AnnofB
    Options
    I’m late to join, but today I did 3 miles - walk away the pounds! I’m excited for the January challenge ☺️

Good work Lauren! See ya next month!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    50 miles. 5 miles today - a Jessica Smith workout, 5 Mix and Match Miles.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, TO ALL WALKERS!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Happy New Years y'all!

Welcome, and we shall see you next month @2020pinktogo and @laurenisfitforlife!

Well done, @AnnofB, doing 5 Jessica Smith's Mix and Match Miles. Awesome workout!

@RisingAboveIt, I agree with you and @AnnofB, because I also think Nick is cute too :) , and he does have a great smile that makes me want to smile also. Let us know if you find out about Leslie having a new walking challenge on YouTube.

@Deeder522, sounds like you had a strong workout! Nice. Great mileage!

@PinkyPan1, you've been walking strong with your grandpup B) . See you in January also!

Lets walk strong into the New Year!

:flowerforyou: