Before and After Booty/Bum Shots!

Options
Just had a thought to see if anyone would like to share before and after shots to see how we progress over the next month! If you are interested in sharing... let's post our before shots and then we come back on Day 30 and show our progress!

For those of you who are kinda skeptical ... Just so you know.. not asking for naked pics ... lol but wouldn't you want to see if this really makes a difference! Do it for you and no one else... bc we all already see what you look like from behind :flowerforyou:

Replies

• shnoots
    shnoots Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I was going to be all brave and post an underwear selfie, but DAMN! Either my camera just hates me, or I'm willfully blind in the mirror. I think I'll wait until the end of the month and then post the before and after together.
  • MzBJackson_13
    MzBJackson_13 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Well you get points for being the first to try... I am going to get my pic up soon... not brave enough for underwear... got too much booty in these pants... lol but I'm going to post so that I can see the difference!
  • shell1379
    shell1379 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I will post my before pic on day 1 because on 30 day i want to see how progress is.
  • ashleighmorgan5209
    Options
    i'll post a before and after on the 25th, i go away the 26th for the last couple of days will just have to be done in the sun:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'll take a before but I won't post it yet...lol I want to see the progess first before I decide to show the world.
  • Jacleepin
    Jacleepin Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I took mine in some "around the house only" shorts. I will post with the after at the end of the challenge. Yay! Can't wait!
  • pinktoesjb
    pinktoesjb Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    taking photos of your own bum, not easy! Its been amusing trying though!
  • db34fit69
    db34fit69 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Ok, well if nobody else will, here is mine.

n2msuw.jpg
    6fqolf.jpg
  • MzBJackson_13
    MzBJackson_13 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :smile: Love it!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to get a pic of my butt (or back) and I can't seem to figure out how to post pictures on here.

14877786.png
  • shell1379
    shell1379 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    YaOK9.th.jpg

URNMo.th.jpg
  • db34fit69
    db34fit69 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to get a pic of my butt (or back) and I can't seem to figure out how to post pictures on here.

14877786.png

Hi Hardygirl4ever and others!

Here what to do:

1) Resize your picture to be around 500 pixels in width.
    2) go to anony.ws to upload your picture. It is anonymous and you dont have to register. Click on "Select Files", find the image on your computer, then click "upload"
    3) After you upload it, you'll see a few links underneath. Copy the whole text next to "BBcode"
    4) Paste this into your message exactly as it is.

I hope this works!
  • pinktoesjb
    pinktoesjb Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    How did everyone get on?
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    No change that I could see so wont bother with pics.

Anyone else wondering where our group starter disappeared to? Haven't see her post since the first week.