Weight loss stall

Hi! I am happy to see this group! I had a tt in jan for thyroid cancer. Was diagnosed with diabetes around the same time. I have lost 50 lbs and have normal blood sugar now with no meds, but my weight loss has stalled for last few months, despite daily running and calories at 1209-1400 a day. My last blood test, they called and said my levels were way off and adjusted my meds to 175 per day( from 150) I go back in a few weeks to see if that helped. I have been losing and gaining the same 5 lbs for 4 months. Very frustrating! Any suggestions to get over this stall? I only have 15 lbs to go with my goal weight and really want to move on to maintainence.

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Welcome to the Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism Group. I too have had a TT (last August). I also keep losing the same few pounds, but at least I am not gaining. I also have been walking every day (whether I feel like it or not). I think it is pretty much trial and error on what works and what doesn't after you have had a total thyroidectomy. This is a great Group for info. Good luck.