Help * I need accountability

Options
melissaentwistle3
melissaentwistle3 Posts: 23 Member
edited December 2017 in Social Groups
I desperately want to get fit! to be happy, I need to loose about ten pounds. I was on a good two week stretch going to hot yoga every morning, but have found I lost my motivation. Starting Saturday, I was to begin an all juice diet to clean up my system. Please help me stay on track!!

Replies

• melissaentwistle3
    melissaentwistle3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you! You are totally right! Sometimes a little pep talk is helpful!
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Oh you're welcome :) glad to see someone receptive to it for once LOL
    Just sharing my two cents and mistakes I've made over and over again in search of a quick fix.

Hope you stick around the forums!
  • tuesdaysbirdseed
    Options
    Hey, I'd be down to be accountability support for you! I am in the same boat. I want to lose about 10 lbs of fat and gain some muscle, too. I am focusing more on my BMI than a number. I recently started trying to do some elimination of food groups that I think are upsetting my stomach and clogging my gut, and I was using the Arbonne cleanse for that because it doesn't ask you to starve yourself or stop eating altogether.

Honestly even before I did the 7 day cleanse drink, I noticed tremendous results just with eating clean. I cut out a handful of foods and replaced them with cleaner alternatives and I had AWFUL headaches for the first two days, but it was just the withdrawal of all of the nasty stuff getting out of my system. Didn't realize how addicted to caffeine and sugar I was before that, but dang!

If you want to give just the clean eating bit a go (cause like, that's free), just look up the Arbonne 28 (or 30) days to healthy living guide and they have some awesome resources for getting your gut back on track. It helps with general health more than I expected it to.
  • Havanaohlala
    Havanaohlala Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Darling, you will just binge after this juicing. It just doesn't work. And you know it deep in yourself. I also have a theory that only people that binge on a regular basis, incl. nightly refrigerator meetings, are the most prone to juicing. They want a quick fix of the bad behaviour.

If you stick to 1500-1600 calories for like 3 months you will be hungry every day and will never give up on even 50 calories of your daily allowance. You will not want to binge, you will want to feed your body. You will also find juicing an impossible idea, as it actually is.

Take selenium, NAC and Vit. C if you want to boost your natural detox paths, but, please, don't let an overfed body go primitive and let you think juicing will fix it for a week. Stick to the golden middle and you will be happy and thin.
  • shaffermadi
    shaffermadi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am totally in! I have been falling on/off tracking. I find when I track I really feel better and make more progress. I agree with @havanaohlala about eating adequate calories. I'm really needing someone to help keep me accountable with tracking!