I need friends here!!!

Options
muse12345
muse12345 Posts: 25 Member
I create this group for support purpose... It's very hard for me to do my journey without a support group. I need to weight in once a week. I mean, once a week officially. I really need people who want to join on a specific day of the week to help me with this journey.

Replies

• bun201
    bun201 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to join. I need the same thing--to have people I am accountable to. How about weighing in on a Monday, and then giving a weight loss for the end of the month?
  • DuchessOfSassytown
    Options
    Count me in. Hello! I so need this.
  • H2596
    H2596 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat. Count me in too.
  • lydiahowerton
    lydiahowerton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • muse12345
    muse12345 Posts: 25 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Yeah... We will set the weight in on the Monday... Like every Monday we will say something, you have no obligation to tell your weight loss but will be fun if you say how you're week went... And I'm sorry, my english is far than perfect but I try very hard. I'm so happy that I found you... Yes, that was the support that I need. Thanks all of you and together we will be here and happy!!! About the weight loss I will think it's at the discretion. Me I need to put my numbers there but we don't have too. You will se along the way if you will feel more motivate if you say your number or not.

• pastrystar093
    pastrystar093 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good thing I saw this on a Monday
  • fstanforth
    fstanforth Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    count me in