I will explain a bit how does it work...

Options
muse12345
muse12345 Posts: 25 Member
Every Monday, we will have a weight in discussion (you can tell your number or not but we encourage you to tell you number at least at the end of the month) this discussion will be call ACCOUNTABILITY with the date. I will start an other topic discussion related to weight loss (moving more, how to get back after we slip!!!, etc). So to be clear, you can visit the 2 discussions on the Monday (the accountability - weight loss), and the other discussion - topic of the week. A big welcome to all of you. Please be indulgent, my english is not perfect but I do my best!

Replies

• Shiva9951
    Shiva9951 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your English is very good. Thanks for starting this group. I am an aspiring Vegan and am really drawn to Dr. Furhman`s Eat to Live program. The challenge is sticking to the plan and having to work a job where I have to eat out a lot and travel. Having a support group will be great and I thank you for starting this. In the States we are in the middle of the Christmas and New Year season so a suggested topic may be " How to survive the holiday season.
  • muse12345
    muse12345 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes it's a very good suggestion it will be the topic for next week. Happy to count you in!