*kitten* up relationship

Options
I’m not happy in the relationship I’m in n I don’t know what to do. It’s been almost 4 yrs we live together and I don’t want to move back with my parents. I don’t have much money saved up. Plus my boyfriend is my boss to make it even worse. So I will be jobless and homeless. He doesn’t treat me right he honestly doesn’t do *kitten*. He brings me down and I’m trying so hard to diet and lose weight all he does is tempt me with food knowing I’m on a diet. I think he’s talking to other females online. He doesn’t spend much time with me and all we do is bicker. Everything he does annoys me. Food is typically my go to to make myself feel better all I wanna do is cry sleep and eat. I’m trying to stay strong and not binge. I feel so lost.

Replies

• JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    It sounds like it's not going to get better. You're probably better off moving back home and starting over. Could that really be worse than your current situation?
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Whatever you decide to do, Im on your side, and I wish you the best!
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I just re-read your original post. He sounds like an *kitten*. So if you break up with him he would fire you too? Based on what you wrote, I see no reason why you'd want to stick around. If you are worried for your safety if you break up with him take proper precautions like always having someone with you when you're around him or contacting authorities beforehand. Your safety and well being should be put first above this loser's self-esteem
  • Kellielvsfam
    Kellielvsfam Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    How's it going today @jesssantos32 ?
  • damaddox7
    damaddox7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Have you tried to get another job then give your notice and move back home temporarily. You could save your money and get a roommate. Another option go back to school make a career out of something you always wanted to do.
  • queenscorpio73
    queenscorpio73 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for excuses to stay? Being unhappy isn't worth it. I'm sure some days you tell yourself that it's not so bad. Those are the days that you are eating like *kitten* huh? You know your answer. It's scary starting over but god, it's amazing! I've done it. Don't take *kitten* as an option!