Day 2 concerns

Today will be day 2 of me trying to get back into the habit of tracking my food and paying closer attention to what I'm eating. It will be a bit more challenging for me today since I'll be at work. I'm also incorporating intermittent fasting which means I've got an 8 hour window if where I can eat and a 16 hour window of where I'm fasting. If I start my 8 hour window at 11am, like I normally would, then it ends at 7pm. But I work until 6pm which doesn't give me much time to get home and make dinner and eat. So I think I'm going to have to move my 8 window an hour back and make it from noon-8pm instead. I'll take my Shakeology with me and have that at noon. It's easy to make and drink at work. Then I'll probably take some leftovers from last night and try to eat that before the end if my shift. And then I have no idea what I'll make for dinner...oh yeah, I was planning on a left over/clean out the fridge night. Maybe it won't be so difficult now that I've got a plan! I'll also need to drink more water. My goal is 48 ounces today. I did 24 oz yesterday, should be able to double it today.