Ahhh *kittens*!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was a work meeting/party and I brought a salad from home knowing pizza and wings were on the menu. I was just gonna eat the toppings off one piece of pizza and have 2 wings with my salad. How many guesses to how many slices and wings I ate? And my salad is still sitting in the fridge.
:s

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Well without the :s, I would have said zero and zero. I guess that is not the right answer?

It's an oops. A bump in the road. It will happen again. Move on. I had plenty of oops days. I still have oops days. They've become infrequent enough and minor enough they're nearly meaningless. If you have a medical issue in addition to being overweight, sure it could be more of a concern. Frankly, I hope you enjoyed the pizza and wings. Back on track today, I bet. I had more than a couple sugar/spiced pecans last night at a party. They're not poison to me. I'm alive to talk about it. In my weight gaining days I would have been eating them by the handful and raising my hand when the person who made them asked if anyone wanted to take some home.
  • Jigglypuff00
    Jigglypuff00 Posts: 267 Member
    I did enjoy. I only had the toppings off of 4 slices, and about half a crust. LOL! And 5 chicken wings!!! My stomach isn't very happy with me right now. I haven't felt this bloated in a while! Tonight I'll just eat my salad and be done!

The only medical concern I have is diabetes, and I bet my level has gone up. I left my meter at home. I feel a headache coming on. Blech! But I tried to log it as best I could. My carbs are way up there, but still under calories! Of course, I'm just guesstimating. Who knows if the numbers off the database are right.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    I did enjoy. I only had the toppings off of 4 slices, and about half a crust. LOL! And 5 chicken wings!!! My stomach isn't very happy with me right now. I haven't felt this bloated in a while! Tonight I'll just eat my salad and be done!

The only medical concern I have is diabetes, and I bet my level has gone up. I left my meter at home. I feel a headache coming on. Blech! But I tried to log it as best I could. My carbs are way up there, but still under calories! Of course, I'm just guesstimating. Who knows if the numbers off the database are right.

"Kittens" not at all, I bet in the 'old days' you would have eaten loads more, so well done, it's a tiny blip and that's all. <3
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    I hope you were able to get your levels under control and feel better. Remember to banish all guilt and just move on... Guilt is what continues to affect us in coming days. (HUGS)
  • Jigglypuff00
    Thanks! I am still at the same weight I was when I ate all the pizza toppings and chicken wings! LOL! So I don't know if I gained anything, but as of today, I'm at the same weight. All that cheese did not help though. And my blood glucose levels weren't bad at all. Just slightly over 100. So I know pizza and wings are something I have a hard time saying no to.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    Thanks! I am still at the same weight I was when I ate all the pizza toppings and chicken wings! LOL! So I don't know if I gained anything, but as of today, I'm at the same weight. All that cheese did not help though. And my blood glucose levels weren't bad at all. Just slightly over 100. So I know pizza and wings are something I have a hard time saying no to.

Pizza, toppings only, minimal sauce, shouldn't be too terrible. For wings, just make sure they are naked, not breaded, and buffalo sauce is usually safe, too. They might brine them or something, so you can always ask, but you'll get a little glucose bump from the higher calories, but nothing to worry about long term, I think...
  • chinatowninchina

The important thing is back on the wagon and still in Ondeland!! o:)
  • Jigglypuff00
    Yup! Still in ONEderland! That's the important thing! LOL! And after bouncing back and forth between 198.4 & 197.4, I'm happy to say that I lost those .4 ounces?pounds? Anyway, officially I have lost 30 lbs! Finally!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    16 oz in a pound 0.4 lb = 6.4 oz

30 lb is amazing!!! What a great milestone to reach!!!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Kudos @Jigglypuff00. As I've said before I am so glad my digital scale weighs in full pounds only...frustrating enough!
  • chinatowninchina
    edited December 2017
    Yup! Still in ONEderland! That's the important thing! LOL! And after bouncing back and forth between 198.4 & 197.4, I'm happy to say that I lost those .4 ounces?pounds? Anyway, officially I have lost 30 lbs! Finally!

Yippydodahday!!!! (who needs the awesome button!!)