Santa Sprint! Week 4 (12/22-12/31)

Options
2»

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    Strength yesterday.
    Dancing with the Sith (cardio ball ballet via Jessica Smith and the Vader Head pillow) today.
    Behaving despite taking dad to urgent care after a fall at his request to see if his thumb was broken. He got impatient 2.5 hours in and had me take him home... :noway:

family...but my teen daughter did a great job watching the other kids. It's Friday, y'all!

Look out for Jumpstart January. I'm hoping to get that thread up tomorrow, should I not have to drive crazy Dad anywhere tomorrow.

ttyl!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Haven't missed a December day yet. Yesterday was strength circuit. (Trying something new). Today was cardio-low impact aerobics.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    And the month comes to an end. As does the year. Strength yesterday. Yoga today. 31 days. At least 30 minutes each day. Onward to 2018!
  • bozmo
    bozmo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »
    And the month comes to an end. As does the year. Strength yesterday. Yoga today. 31 days. At least 30 minutes each day. Onward to 2018!

awesome! you did great sticking to your goal over the holiday season!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    Did a good job getting back into my preferred carb levels the past week. Also got 4 days of workouts in a row. Hopefully setting me up for a good 2018...
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Well, I lost up until Christmas Day. Got down 3lbs of my 5lb goal. Right now I am carrying water weight and possibly 1-2lbs of fat gain after too much wine, treats, and larger servings/grazing all day. We also travelled in there; over 4000km by vehicle so for sure not enough water and very little movement. Workout about to happen, got my meals planned(loosely) for the next three days, hopefully drop the water and a few extra lbs before vacay in 5 weeks.