Options
2»

Replies

• FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    I got this shirt:
    51cS5nI2QwL._UX385_.jpg

I got a bunch of sugar-free jerky, pork rinds, and meat snacks. Plus, I got a couple books. Overall, not a bad Christmas.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I still want a meat dress for parties like Lady Gaga, but it's not exactly a good buy when you consider the price per wearing. I guess I could always grind it for burgers and toss it into the freezer when I get home from the party.
  • ironmaidenchick
    ironmaidenchick Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Love lush!
  • fatchimom
    fatchimom Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Shron123 wrote: »
    @fatchimom - Obviously based on yr Christmas gifts you Ride. Also ride and my fave gift was lessons at a nearby INDOOR arena. Hard to ride around here in the winter but will get my boy Thor out as much as possible so he isn’t totally barn sour come April. My second fave gift was a spa certificate from my sons for a mani/pedi/facial/massage - sigh.

We have an indoor arena where we can ride here. The people that own it just opened it to the public. Can't wait to use it!!!
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    I got some coffee, some pipe tobacco and some books. I had beef jerky in my stocking!

The people at church laid off the plates of fudge this year in recognition of my being on a diet for 2 years. A couple of people gave me peanuts there - which means they have been paying attention to my snacks between services.