What are your go-to healthy meals?

Options
jrhose
jrhose Posts: 30 Member
I'm trying to do a low carb dairy free meal at the end of the day. Last night I had a salad with stesk, peppers, olives, yogurt ranch...kinda blew the dairy free part! But i didn't add cheese!!

Replies

• czymom123
    czymom123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Tonight I made a home made burrito bowl. I made chicken in the Instant Pot, I cooked it in salsa only.

I used brown rice, black beans, chicken, jalapeños, salsa and little bit of sour cream. It was soooooo good.

Another one:
    Hawaiian BBQ chicken: Fresh pineapple, crushed, and sugar free BBQ sauce and chicken in the instant pot. This was amazing! Sugar free BBQ purchased from Amazon.

Home made chili is a favorite. I buy Hormel seasoning and pretty much go by the recipe on the back. Everyone I know loves this. I add a few things to spice it up.

Chicken taco soup:
    Chicken breasts, taco seasoning, petite diced tomatoes, corn, black beans. All in a crock pot or instant pot and cook. Cooked long enough, you can shred the chicken after it is cooked. If you like spicy, add rotel tomatoes as well. Very low fat and low cal.

All this being said, to be 100% honest, I am not a very good cook. These are all so easy and good.

• jrhose
    jrhose Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Where do you find sugar free bbq sauce? That sounds amazing!!
  • czymom123
    czymom123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I ordered it from Amazon. I ended up ordering 3 more bottles!