• jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Good question.. I love poutine too.. sliced eggplants?:laugh:
  • Twylashea
    Twylashea Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good question.. I love poutine too.. sliced eggplants?:laugh:

Hmmm maybe not what I was looking for lol. Baked zucchini?
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
  • confused_truffle
    confused_truffle Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I soak and rinse them, and cook them dry until crispy, then add oils and veggies and protein. With a creamy or tamari-based sauce, it is absolutely divine.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    I soak and rinse them, and cook them dry until crispy, then add oils and veggies and protein. With a creamy or tamari-based sauce, it is absolutely divine.

I do them up this way as well. I try to stay away from the ones with though. Our whole family loves 'em for stir fry. We have them about once a week or so.
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Eh. They're alright.
  • Lettee4
    Lettee4 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i love them. i rinse them, dry fry them, then mix in some sour cream & chicken stock powder. and i serve them with grated cheese and parmesan cheese. yummo! not many people like them but they're worth a try!
  • Deborah105
    Deborah105 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I recently bought the ones made with yams and they were just like eating rubber bands. :frown:

Gah!
  • dperri471
    dperri471 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I loved them. You do have to rinse them like crazy and when you think you are done rinse them some more then throw them in a heated pan and stir them around after a bit (don't let them start shrinking up) lay them on top of some paper towels and press any access water out of them until they feel dry and not wet/slimy. If still wet throw them back in the heated pan. After they are dry add them to any sauce you like.... I made them many times with a homemade garlic alfredo sauce and shrimp and broccoli. Yum. The noodles really have no taste so they pick up whatever flavor you are using for a sauce. Enjoy!