Jan 8 Weekly Challenge: Your Best Tips

Options
themedalist
themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
Theme: Sharing Your Wisdom
Challenge: Your Best Tips!

As I mentioned in the January schedule of challenges, I’m adding a new theme this year to our weekly challenges. Our group is full of members who have learned a lot about health and fitness. For some people, it’s information that has been gleaned over many years and through trial and error and daily practice. For other people, it may be more recent discoveries. Even if you’re new to our group and to My Fitness Pal, I am sure that you have knowledge that would benefit others in our group.

So this week, in our “Sharing Your Wisdom“ challenge, let’s offer tips, strategies and even hard learned lessons for getting fitter and healthier in 2018. What has been most helpful to you? What are the cornerstones of your health journey that you keep coming back to over and over again? What mistakes did you make early on, that you now avoid repeating? Do you have suggestions for new members trying to navigate MFP? Please share what has been most useful to you.

This Week’s Challenge: Whether it’s one suggestion or observation or many, let’s share what we’ve learned. I have no doubt that what you’ve learned can benefit others. Please post your best tips this week!

Make it a great week!

Replies