Today is day 5 for me...

Options
So far, I’m loving it. I’m down 5 pounds and expect much more loss within the next 25 days as I have a lot to lose. There are a lot of isagenix haters of MFP but my friend for many years and now coach lost over 100 pounds using isagenix and has kept it off for 3 years!

Replies

• jrhose
    jrhose Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I slipped a bit over the weekend due to coming home to a broken furnace and frozen pipes..i ate terribly for a whole day. But back at it!!
  • czymom123
    czymom123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am using Isagenix as well. I started the Isabody Challenge Sunday and have lost 6 pounds since! I'm pretty excited about that. I have 20 - 25 more to lose.
    I am doing 1 day cleanses, trying to make it Wed. every week. How do you all cleanse?
    Do you work out? I have been working out for a long time now, I do weight training and some cardio.
    It's good to find other Isagenix users here.
  • jrhose
    jrhose Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    czymom123 wrote: »
    How do you all cleanse?
    Do you work out? I have been working out for a long time now, I do weight training and some cardio.
    It's good to find other Isagenix users here.
    I cleanse sporadically. I work full time and i just haven't mentally gotten there. I actually do pretty well at home when I do cleanse though, so I dont know what my hold up is!
    I don't exercise yet, just walks over lunch when Im able. I will start working out soon.
  • czymom123
    czymom123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I cleanse better away from home! I am too tempted with my pantry.