Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Week 2 —

Start Weight: 138.4 lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 130.0 lbs
    Weigh-in #1: 138.4 lbs
    Weigh-in #2: 134.8 lbs

A positive thought I had this week was: this loss wasn’t water weight (maybe some of the holiday stuff falling off)

A healthy snack I chose this week was: carrots and hummus

My most effective workout this week was: my lifting workout on Wednesday. I was able to focus and add in band work.

I was only able to lift once last week. This week I’m going to try and get to it at least twice but hopefully 3x. I want to go running twice this week as well. I am still loving Bikini Body Mommy and how it makes me feel. Oh and I’ve given myself permission to indulge in ONE “treat” a day to curb my sweet tooth obsession. I’m hoping to at least maintain this week. That’s me being humble.

Fantastic drop this week!
  • Travelswithabaya
    Travelswithabaya Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Week 2 —

Start Weight: 80.4kg
    Challenge Goal Weight: 75kg
    Weigh-in #1: 80kg
    Weigh-in #2: 80.6 Kg - new scales

A positive thought I had this week was: it’s a number, nothing more or less - third set of scales and these measured everything.

A healthy snack I chose this week was: 10 cashew nuts - enough to keep me going

My most effective workout this week was: yoga - I think I’ve actually had a bug or something, it have religiously done 30 mins yoga every day apart from yesterday ( flight home and essay deadline)

This discussion has been closed.