February 24 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    @RangerRickL I was concerned about our team leader being MIA when you didn't post on the evening of the 22nd or until after midnight on the 23rd. A Pass Day is not always a "bad thing." Fortunately, we don't have to be perfect; and sometimes we need that Pass Day to re-energize the bunny, regroup, celebrate or recover. Tomorrow is always a new day!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Check out sky high adventure in Ellicott NY.
  • w8goal4life
    edited February 2018
    Check out sky high adventure in Ellicott NY.

@2020pinktogo Haven't been to Sky High...but have been here with my brother and nephews. It was a great day out.
    http://www.bristolmountainadventures.com/
    Also...if you are ever in Ohio...The Wilds in Cumberland is a very unique adventure (Endangered Species Wildlife Conservation, Safari Park, Zipline Safari and Horseback Safari. It is affiliated with the Columbus Zoo. We had a fabulous overnight/2 day adventure at The Wilds in 2016. We have been to Africa on safari. While not the same...The Wilds truly is the closest comparison to an African safari you'll find anywhere in the U.S. We loved the experience there.
    https://thewilds.columbuszoo.org/
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    The beast from the East is on the forecast for us in UK brrrrrr will we cope?.....
    Exercise yes, 10 min Qigong, 31min yoga, 120 min walk around Thetford Norfolk UK
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Exercise: Yes. (63 min line dancing, 15 min walking, 27 min yoga)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.
  • lemmyhead
    lemmyhead Posts: 116 Member
    3hr7o2mira8k.gif
    This graphic perfectly illustrates yesterday's Pass Day. I had the best of intentions to do a big exercise workout. But, I exercised Zero! I had great intentions to keep within my calorie limits, but wine with two separate groups of friends derailed that goal too.
    I'm alive and well and as our dear team mate and mentor @Craigo3154 encourages us to think, "Don't look back. Look forward!!"
    Have a great day!
    Rick

This is the perfect summary for my day as well!
    Pass day # 3 for me.

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,010 Member
    yes x 3 for today - left behind yesterday's crashing train! Exercise was a smorgasbord - a good walk, some stationary bike, and a strength session. While listening to Shostakovich - that made it pretty serious!
  • amichelel588
    amichelel588 Posts: 122 Member
    Yes x3 with a 7-mile run!
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Yes 3x. Great graphic and I'm back on track today! 20 min walk.
  • Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute Boot Camp class, followed by a 60 minute PiYo class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • w8goal4life
    edited February 2018
    Yes x 3 today for me. Back to Jane Fonda total fitness.
    Yes x3 with a 7-mile run!
    @amichelel588 I can't even fathom a 7-mile run. You did yourself proud! :)
    I think I'm more like the turtle than the energizer bunny; but that's OK, too, just as long as I keep working at it.
  • qwertycat1
    qwertycat1 Posts: 61 Member
    Exercise: yes, ran, elliptical, and bike
    Calories: ....yes.... barely....
    Tracked: yes
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Exercise? Yes; 42 minutes of strength training and a 1.75 mile run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes