February 8 Sign In

Options

Replies

• fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute PiYo class and a 60 minute Zumba class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. DH joined me with my half hour of exercise today.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Exercised: focus t 25 +10 mins circuit training
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep

Pulled my back today :/ . Hope it heals but if not I’ll be doing yoga/stretching till I get better.
  • vnelson198
    vnelson198 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Excercise? Yes
    Tracked? Yep
    Under? Yes
  • qwertycat1
    qwertycat1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes! I'm back at school after a week-long break that involved poor eating choices, so I should be back on track now :)
  • syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    February 8
    Exercise-yes, C25K
    Calories-yes!
    Tracked-yes

It feels great to be getting more consistent with real exercise!
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Today was my rest day from strength training. Lots of walking while running errands and cleaning my house (nothing like the in laws coming for the weekend to make me get down on my knees to scrub my floors!) Did a 30 minute yoga/deep stretch video this evening. It felt so good on all my sore muscles. Well under calories today.
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? NOPE
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? NOT EVEN CLOSE
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES- it’s not good though
    Tomorrow will be better.
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Thursday, February 8
    Exercised: Yes (30 minutes walking, 15 minutes weights)
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, one hour dog walk
    Calories: yes!
    Tracking: yes
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Pass day #2 today. Plenty of walking so OK on exercise. Was doing fine on calories but after supper I was suddenly struck with a bad stomach and cramps. Decided to have a banana (for the magnesium - any excuse) and some live yogurt for the good bacteria, so went over calories but have tracked. Cold with some snow here, but nothing like some of you have.

Edited to take back pass day as forgot to include my exercise calories (I don't normally use them so don't always record exercise in MFP, just my own diary). So actually under for the day.

@LoraineGB that's a gorgeous dog! How wonderful of your neighbour to take her in. If she could just give my 2 some tip on not pulling, not trying to chase the poste van etc...
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Pass day #2 today. Plenty of walking so OK on exercise. Was doing fine on calories but after supper I was suddenly struck with a bad stomach and cramps. Decided to have a banana (for the magnesium - any excuse) and some live yogurt for the good bacteria, so went over calories but have tracked. Cold with some snow here, but nothing like some of you have.

@LoraineGB that's a gorgeous dog! How wonderful of your neighbour to take her in. If she could just give my 2 some tip on not pulling, not trying to chase the poste van etc...

It was her first time ever going for a walk so I can’t say she’ll be that good next time :D And I also have two of my own, one that pulls and chases pigeons (Divvy dog) and one that doesn’t pull but chases plastic bags (Odd dog) :p

Hope your feel better!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes Walk over The Wetlands
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    8th February : Pass Day #1
    Felt lousy all day, no exercise, calories probably OK but no tracking. Try and do better today.
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yes
    Calories: Yes - 1125/1240
    Tracked: Yes