ladyinpink25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi can I still participate. I know it's day 3.., I'm late :-(
  • saradella91
    Options
    I join the group today, but I actually started working yesterday
    I want to lose 2 kg by 2 September
    now i weight 57 kg

I do 2 hours of brisk walking or 1 hour of jumping rope or climbing stairs and walking uphill.
    I did it yesterday and today, burning about 500 calories per day.

introduce about 1200 kcal of food each day.

good luck to all
  • melissapgibbons
    melissapgibbons Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I graduated HS in June, and so far I have gained 4 lbs! I really want to get back to where I was, so my goal is to lose 5 lbs (one more for the hell of it)!
  • thank you!
  • TornKimono
    Options
    I spend a lot of time on those vidya games, I must admit. My goal this month is to lose 8lbs and adopt a toning routine. So far so good ;3 It's going to be lots of proteins and veggies for me this month ♥ LETS DO THIS GUYS!
  • ShaunaRhoads
    Options
    My goal this month is to really hit it hard despite having to move from Colorado Springs, CO to Seattle, WA right in the middle of this month! I will have to figure out how to workout, even during the 4 day car trip across the states I am moving. I figure my hotels will have treadmills and my mom's house has one too(stopping at her place for a couple days on my way to WA). My first week on MFP was great, I lost 5 lbs, now, 2 more weeks of logging food, 1200 cals per day(500 cal deficit), running 3 times per week and nothing has changed on the scale. So "hit it harder" needs to be my new goal for August! Starting weight this month is 144.5 and I hope to loose 6lbs by September. This group will help me workout EVERYDAY!
  • shipwrecks
    Options
    My goal this month is to lose 10 lbs.

I want to get back up to a 10K and continue my training for a half marathon.
    Continue going to the gym 5 days a week.
    And try doing something active such as biking, swimming, or running on my off days.
    At least 3 minutes a day.

Oh, & find a way to eat enough! I'm really struggling with that.
  • valerie91711
    Options
    My goal for the next 30 days is to lose 8-10lbs and some inches off my mid-section and hips. I'd like my workpants to fit a little better too!
  • Neish_Nonstop
    Neish_Nonstop Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My goal for this month is to lose 10-15lbs. I plan to stay under my calorie goal each day and not eat back the calories that I have burned off. I plan to exercise everyday by either going to the gym, walking or doing my Zumba dvd's. Today was my first time ever running in years so I plan to start running at least 3x's a week. I'm wishing all of you great success with this month challenge =)
  • kaberget
    kaberget Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't think I ever posted by goal....my goal for the month is really just to lose 5 lbs. July was a plateau for me, so I'd just be pretty excited to see the scale move. Good luck everyone!!!!