New Products to help on your journey!

I just discovered something I never knew existed. I've been craving some good ice cream. Now before you crap at the cost of this per pint, $4.99, remember all the Blizzards and Coldstone Creamery trips you've made and spent that much on a Mini or Like It size concoction.

This was in the Health Food section at our local HyVee Supermarket. It's called "Enlightened" Ice Cream. I bought the Birthday Cake flavor. It's got 6g protein, 5g net carbs & 2g fat. Only 70 calories per 1/2 c. This little gem is really tasty. It's gluten free also, for those with celiac disease. For WW people, it is 3 smartpoints. I just thought I'd share. It says on the container, "Due to high deliciousness, high likelihood of consuming entire pint upon tasting. And with nutrition facts like these, go for it!" Thought that was kinda funny. Not sure I would eat the whole pint as sugar alcohols can produce gas and crampy stomachs, but for a little night cap, I'm gonna keep this stocked in my fridge. Anyone else have some good treats to share add them here!

Replies

• kcmsmith0405
    kcmsmith0405 Posts: 259 Member
    Halo Top is also great :D
  • QuinntessentiallyMe
    QuinntessentiallyMe Posts: 88 Member
    Enlightened sent me a few free product coupons in the summer, and I got to try a couple varieties. Nothing near the real stuff, but still pretty delicious.
  • pamccrc
    pamccrc Posts: 1 Member
    Does it have sugar alcohol in it like Halo?
  • fitcrt
    fitcrt Posts: 76 Member
    I love ice cream and eat it regularly, I like Dryers slow churned chocolate and vanilla which have simple ingredients and 100 calories per 1/2 cup, it’s great on an organic cake cone. I also like Arctic Zero but it’s pricey so I only purchase it when it’s on sale. Both are great ice cream options!