Saturday Weigh In

Options
GennaroC2
GennaroC2 Posts: 358 Member
Hello GoaDies it's time to post the weekly progress
OK up 2 lb for the week din't expect that much of increase got to do better next week.free style is not for me.
Onward@Downward

Replies

• Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,086 Member
    Options
    I hate that they call it "Freestyle" The foods are zero points, but still have calories. Fruits get abused a lot, and they have sugar,
  • Jerdtrmndone
    Jerdtrmndone Posts: 5,701 Member
    Options
    Gennaro, get up dust your self off it's a new day ,watch your portion sizes. You got this.
  • beachwoman2006
    beachwoman2006 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    @GennaroC2 Do you weigh and measure all your food?
  • mr_sandyman
    mr_sandyman Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    up 0.4,
    not surprised.
  • GennaroC2
    GennaroC2 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi Cindy yes I do weigh and measure but this week I made some pumpkin and beans when I track the food come up with no ponit normally the beans have point (calories) so I had to much of its and been sick din't help I know i got to be careful with the free food i can get carried away with it.
  • cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 5,972 Member
    Options
    Up 2.4, but thats after a 12 day vacation to Rome so I expected it and I am OK with it. Already shedding some of the vacation weight so no big problem
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    GennaroC2 wrote: »
    Hi Cindy yes I do weigh and measure but this week I made some pumpkin and beans when I track the food come up with no ponit normally the beans have point (calories) so I had to much of its and been sick din't help I know i got to be careful with the free food i can get carried away with it.

Same thing happened to me with Zero Point chili, with all those BEANS! Lesson learned for me!

Geno,
    GoaD veterans like us know Nothing is Free. We will PAY for it at some point.
    I lost half of what I gained so it’s Onward and Downward!
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post on Saturday. I was up 1.2. See Saw ride continues.
  • beachwoman2006
    beachwoman2006 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    GennaroC2 wrote: »
    when I track the food come up with no ponit normally the beans have point (calories) so I had to much of it

No points does not equal no calories :) The tracker may see it as zero points, but your body knows those calories are there.

• linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    Re. 'free foods', every time someone says that in my meeting, my leader says 'zero point foods'. She's trying to teach it :)