Hi! 42 here!

Options
I hated turning 40, but now I think the 40’s are going to rock. I feel great and I think the best is yet to come! Anyone needs a 40’s friend feel free to add me. I am super motivated to get results! #gobigorgohome #youvegotthis

Replies

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    42 as well! Turning 40 didn't bother me. 50 might. I come from a long line of long-lived women, so I know I most likely still have more than half of my life ahead of me. I want to live it as well as possible.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I like my 40's in fact so much - I'm doing them over! When I turned 40, it was no big deal, especially since my 30's basically sucked. Your 40's seem to be filled with so much growth and potential and from where I am today what I see with my 50's are changes beyond my control . . . grey hairs, body changes, changes in life viewpoints, etc..

Enjoy where you are at - but always look to improve and grow!!!!
  • astrdomitter
    astrdomitter Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I’m 42 as well. Forty didn’t bother me as much as turning 30. That hurt a bit.
  • mollyW2012
    mollyW2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    43 here, 44 this July. I think 50 will be a rough one, but who knows, maybe I'll be fit and fabulous in my fifties!
  • Ready2befithealthy
    Ready2befithealthy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You all are amazing!!
  • SanDiegoCasey
    SanDiegoCasey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    43 here... revenge body... is that AKA the divorce diet?? WORKED FOR ME! LOL
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    20 sucked, was no longer a teen
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    43 here...will be 44 in July. Not concerned at all... it's just a number. I'm already going thru menopause, actually on the back side of it. It's been tough but getting better!
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Turned 44 last month
  • snorton225
    snorton225 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    43 here! Trying to get back into shape and really enjoy my 40's!
  • getnickripped
    getnickripped Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    46 and in better shape than 36. Maybe even 26. I can’t see though but I hear that I look decent.