Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 133.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 129
    Wk 1: 133.6
    Wk 2: 131.4
    Wk 3. 131.6

A positive thought I had this week was: "I AM DOING THIS!” -- it's kind of my mantra now.

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Shredded cabbage salad with HB eggs.

My most effective workout this week was: I'm now alternating running and lifting, and I ran a treadmill 5k on one of those days. My goal is to run it fast... but I haven't run three miles indoors in years so it's a nice milestone!

I was sedentary for a course I took over the weekend, and I ate at maintenance those days, which wrecked the tiny drop I had mid-week. No problem, in the grand scheme of things. I actually had a really "binge-y" week, controlling my calorie range but feeling out of control while eating anyway. So to maintain during that type of week is a success.
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Week 3 —

Start Weight: 148
    Challenge Start Weight: 133
    Challenge Goal Weight: 125
    Weigh-in #1: 133.8
    Weigh-in #2: 132
    Weigh-in #3: 131.6

Comments: I skipped Monday because I went out drinking with an old friend from high school this weekend. I don't drink that often and I've heard that alcohol causes water retention but idk how much to expect and I didn't want to feel disheartened.

Secondary comment: I got on my scale 6 times in a row today (because I've noticed some precision issues before), and the first 5 times it said 130.8, 6th time it said 131.6.
    Also, went to the doctor today, and they had me at 136. Can a phone/shoes/hoodie combo really weigh 5 pounds?

Tl;dr: I cheated because I'm a cheater, and what's with doctors' scales?

A positive thought I had this week was: I'm glad to reunite with my HS friends! Lol we were all so awkward but our bond was made strong

Happy Friday!
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    LZMiner wrote: »
    Week 3 —

Comments: I'm up a pound. This morning when I saw that, I was bummed and considered delaying my "official" weigh in until tomorrow. Then I realized no one is really judging me but me, and it's just a number along the way! Happy Monday!

I cheated to avoid a potential bummed out feeling, but I like your outlook! I will try to follow it next week and be more consistent.
This discussion has been closed.