February Goals

Options
schmilar
schmilar Posts: 26 Member
With 8 days left in the month, let's set our February goals so we can hold each other accountable to how we're doing!

My goals are......
Lose 8 pounds
Go to 4 spin classes
Go to the gym minimum 2 days a week
Only 1 cheat meal a week - otherwise an 8 or 9/10 on the nutrition scale :)

Replies

• caiteh86
    caiteh86 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

In February, I'd like to:

- lose 8lbs
    - make sure I'm drinking at least 100 ounces of water per day
    - hit the gym at least 4 times a week (missing no more than 1 day between work out sessions)
    - start properly and accurately tracking my heavy lifting progress and take pics of myself
  • mombiejohnston
    mombiejohnston Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I love the taking progress pictures idea! I have never done that before and I feel like that will help me realize my progress and stay motivated to avoid backsliding.

My February goals:
    -Minimum 64oz of water per day, even weekends
    -Lose 5lbs
    -At least three 30 minute workouts per week
    -Take progress photo every Friday morning
  • caiteh86
    caiteh86 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I love the taking progress pictures idea! I have never done that before and I feel like that will help me realize my progress and stay motivated to avoid backsliding.

Yes! I just took pics of myself this morning and compared them to pics I took at the beginning of November (when I first started working out) and it's sooo motivating to see the changes! Even though they're small, I definitely see them!
  • schmilar
    Options
    ladies there's an app called "Progress" (it's three orange arrows for the icon) where you take a picture of yourself every day, and then you can put it all in a video and see how your body has transformed over time :smiley:
  • mombiejohnston
    Options
    Great idea thank you!! I couldn’t find the 3 arrows icon you mentioned but there are tons of apps that do this exactly in the App Store, I’m excited to use one to keep good track starting tomorrow! Otherwise the pictures would get burried in my camera roll for sure.
  • schmilar
    Options
    Are we ready for a new month?
  • mombiejohnston
    Options
    @scookie0403 yes! I’ve made myself a little weight loss timeline leading up to my trip in April so now I have a Feb 28th goal weight, and I’m determined to get those 3 workouts in per week even if it is just 30 minutes :smile: you ready??
  • joiahstewart
    joiahstewart Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im ready for February, I started working out at least 4 times a week. I knock out my cardio first, so I don't try to sham out on it at the end. I am feeling pretty sore but I know that that's a goo sign that I put in work. "Lets Do This", lets get it!
  • joiahstewart
    Options
    *good
  • schmilar
    Options
    I'm so not ready! LOL but yes let's do this everyone!

I'm going to walk/run stairs 3 times over lunch each week, spin class once per week, and strength train twice per week. In combination with watching my diet closely... I've cut back on my wine consumption substantially but I'd like to cut it out entirely!
  • joiahstewart
    Options
    @scookie0403 How are you coming along with your goals?