Food

Options
yogata
yogata Posts: 14 Member
So five years ago I got breast cancer in 2012 I I lost quite a bit await now menopause is sitting in no gain weight back so now I’m ready to go again I was looking up diets for menopausal women over 50 yrs And it says the first thing in the morning you should have protein start with protein to help you get through the day and your exercise seems to be working for me just kind a lonely in here I don’t have a computer I text through my phone sometimes it’s a little hard but I’m gonna try to hang in here with you guys I’m very shy that’s why I picked a group of people think there’s only three people here ladies it’s time just trying to figure it all out 20 days and I feel better now I hope y’all have a great day sis I’m a research girl just keep doing our research

Replies

• yogata
    yogata Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    yogata wrote: »
    So five years ago I got breast cancer in 2012 I I lost quite a bit await now menopause is sitting in no gain weight back so now I’m ready to go again I was looking up diets for menopausal women over 50 yrs And it says the first thing in the morning you should have protein start with protein to help you get through the day and your exercise seems to be working for me just kind a lonely in here I don’t have a computer I text through my phone sometimes it’s a little hard but I’m gonna try to hang in here with you guys I’m very shy that’s why I picked a group of people think there’s only three people here ladies it’s time just trying to figure it all out 20 days and I feel better now I hope y’all have a great day sis I’m a research girl just keep doing our research

I guess I should’ve did spellcheck I need to lose at least at the very least 50 pounds