1/26 Check-In

Options
Hey everyone how was the end of your week? How was your nutrition today? How much water did you drink? Any steps you are taking to stay on track this weekend?

My day...
Nutrition: 10!
Water: 115.6oz!

I am feeling more comfortable in my clothes today, but taking my first progress photo this morning was an eye opening experience! I know we are all critical of ourselves, but seeing myself with less clothes from that new perspective and looking at my problem areas made me really realize how far I am from where I want to be when I am wearing a bathing suit in Cabo in April. I think that’s enough to keep me on track for this whole next week!

Replies

• schmilar
    schmilar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    For me I was like a 5/10.... I had fries and butter chicken. BUT that also taught me that with all this healthy stuff I’ve been eating, a few French fries really makes me feel disgusting. So I guess there’s that!
  • mombiejohnston
    mombiejohnston Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I totally feel you! I drive all day for my job and I dream about pulling into a drive through for french fries and a burger! But I have to remember how I feel when that is in my system :neutral: