She's moved on...

Options
124»

Replies

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    It's sad that she essentially has "form" letters she sends out.

Yes, and what is even more weird is that she's not remembering who she has already contacted. The last time she messaged me, she was trying to convince me not to try CrossFit. Odd, considering we had an exchange a few months ago and I told her I've been at it almost a year and that it's the best workout program I have ever experienced. And to buzz of.

If she's so passionate about her cause, you think she would at least target the right people.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    She's crazy and just annoying her agenda is stupid
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    It's sad that she essentially has "form" letters she sends out.

Yes, and what is even more weird is that she's not remembering who she has already contacted. The last time she messaged me, she was trying to convince me not to try CrossFit. Odd, considering we had an exchange a few months ago and I told her I've been at it almost a year and that it's the best workout program I have ever experienced. And to buzz of.

If she's so passionate about her cause, you think she would at least target the right people.

I'm guessing she is sending hundreds of these PMs. No way she's going to remember everyone.
  • georgie304
    georgie304 Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm tellin y'all.... She's gotta be Glassman's ex! :wink:
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Can someone condense this story for me please? I gather someone is trolling the MFP forum for people that are into CrossFit?
  • Dmkolls
    Dmkolls Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I thought I blocked her, but apparently she has other ID's she's using. I'm not even going to engage her. I mistakenly did the first time, and it was a nonstop message fest with anti-crossfit links.

I don't know why she's all into pushing boot camp. I knew someone that messed up her wrists in a boot camp class while wearing the RX weighted vest. Meaning, ANYONE can get hurt doing anything.

Heck, I threw out my lower back years ago while I was shaving my legs in the shower. Is that now a dangerous act too?
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Can someone condense this story for me please? I gather someone is trolling the MFP forum for people that are into CrossFit?

Just do yourself a favor. When you get the inevitable PM from Health_gal, block her and ignore it.
  • ascrit
    Options

Just do yourself a favor. When you get the inevitable PM from Health_gal, block her and ignore it.

That's so goofy.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

That's so goofy.
    It really is! She must live a sad, sad life.
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm tellin y'all.... She's gotta be Glassman's ex! :wink:

comment gold. beautiful.
  • ascrit
    Options

That's so goofy.
    It really is! She must live a sad, sad life.

Well, I got a very kind PM from her so i guess I am part of the in crowd now.