• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    LOL. :#
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    So do my students :mask:

I always took extra care to NOT be the teacher with coffee breath. Now I fear being the teacher with keto breath! (Thankfully I've found some good sugar free breath fresheners.)
  • ClayBengal
    ClayBengal Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Had a hard time finding zero carb mints. Anyone use mint extract or found a zero carb mint?
  • cgcrutch
    cgcrutch Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I chew sugar free gum, and I don't count it lol! Hasn't caused me any cravings. I just noticed I have keto breath too! A couple days ago. definitely had to buy a pack of gum cuz I talk to people all day. Is this an issue that lasts forever?
  • ClayBengal
    ClayBengal Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    cgcrutch wrote: »
    I chew sugar free gum, and I don't count it lol! Hasn't caused me any cravings. I just noticed I have keto breath too! A couple days ago. definitely had to buy a pack of gum cuz I talk to people all day. Is this an issue that lasts forever?

God I hope not! I’m in sales and I constantly worry about keto breath.
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I use Xyloburst or Xyla brand mints/candies for breath fresheners. I found them at the health food store.
    I don't think it's a forever issue. It comes and goes for me. Nothing for months, the a couple weeks of gross mouth. Then it goes away again. My carb levels stay the same so I'm not sure what the cause is.