2/2 Check-In

Options
Hey guys, how are you all holding up? I’m feeling really discouraged and frustrated with my current plateau. My last plateau was at 142, but at the time I just wanted to lose weight in general I had less specific goals and no timeline for completing them. Now I’ve been stuck at 131 and I feel like my body plays games with me! Why can’t I plateau more between two big numbers like at 135, why so close to the next bracket?!? It’s taking everything in me to not say “what’s the point” and just binge on all the junk food in my house. My husband works all day tomorrow so it will just be me and the littles and it’s going to be a real battle to stick to my game plan...

My day today...
Nutrition: 9
Water: 99.6oz

I treated myself to some frozen fruit in my lunch smoothie today which added calories and sugar, I also budgeted a Kashi chocolate almond sea salt granola bar to dessert tonight since we stay up later on Fridays and I want to make good choices. So, I’m back up over 1000 calories today for a change but I feel like I just ate more today and more often, just feeling not 100%/discouraged right now. Ugh.