2/3 Check-In

Options
Happy Saturday! Anyone going to be facing a lot of temptations tomorrow??

My Saturday night check-in...
Nutrition: 9
Water: 65.8oz

Today was an odd and very busy day for me. I really only ate 2 big meals and I had to guesstimate calories for both, poke bowl for lunch and dinner at my neighbor’s house. I think I was well under calories and feeling less full at the end of today which is nice. Was lower on water than I’d like but that’s how my weekends always are. After getting on the scale this morning to literally no shift whatsoever once again, I decided just a few minutes ago to replace the battery because I don’t know if I’ve ever done that. Made the mistake of testing it out and saw a 2.5lb increase :neutral: I’m trying so hard to brush this off as end of the day weight and convince myself it will be a different number in the morning...

I’d love to hear from any of you guys!?

Replies

• schmilar
    schmilar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda!

Sorry for my absence - it was a crazy busy weekend for me.

In the chaos, i cheated all weekend. I'm talking spaghetti, cheese, bread, and then a full prime rib dinner last night. I'm up 2.4 pounds as well - and ready to kick it into gear now that it's monday
  • schmilar
    schmilar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Also I think we should keep all the check-ins on one page rather than creating a new one for each day...what're your thoughts everyone?