ILVERMORNY?

Options
PaulaKro
PaulaKro Posts: 5,690 Member
@cpanus @zumbaforever @kar1959

Hi Chris & Shelley (Kathy?), Seems like the new headmistress (see below) has requested a command performance.

I'd been considering ghosting in again just to be a smart aleck and since I respond to needs, the invite kind of clinches it.

Want to ghost with me? The only requirement is that you need to participate once a week. That could just be a drawing or drinking water... minimal effort... And think of how much trouble we could cause. :naughty::naughty::naughty::laugh:

paula
jgundz wrote: »
@PaulaKro will you be back to haunt our halls this term???

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,341 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm thinking, if I participate, I should help the group as a player. You are the best ghost there is. I love how you haunt everything.

What say you, Shelley and Kathy...want to join in again?? 'Spose I'll put in my app.

Nice going, Paula!! <3

Chris

• PaulaKro
    Options

About Term 6:
    APPLY HERE: https://ilvermornyfaculty.typeform.com/to/OY4UMz
    The challenge will begin Monday, 2/12. (The link to the Castle group/group invites will be provided on Friday, 2/9 by midnight EST.)
    Term 6 will run for 6 weeks, and will end on Sunday, 3/25.
    The deadline for applications is Thursday, 2/8.
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    @KAR1959 Kathy, Have you done this before? If you haven't yet and do apply, the challenge is divided into four competing groups, or "houses". You can get into a particular house two ways:
    1. just fill out the questionnaire and they'll pick the group that matches your answers (Wampus = action; HornedSerpent = intellect; Pukwudgie = heart; Thunderbird = adventure);
    2. Or at the end of the questionnaire choose whichever house you prefer, and that can influence your assignment.
    for example:
    • I tested into Pukwudgie but requested Wampus (because I liked that year's Professor)
    • Shelley tested into Wampus...
    • Chris - did you test into Wampus?
    Anywho, we three ended up in Wampus (if you'd like to join us) but they're all great. :) And choosing to be a "ghost" is a less demanding option if a person just wants to check it out...

paula
    *This is like Hogwarts. The sorting hat was considering both Slytherin and Gryffindor for Harry Potter, but Harry kept wishing "not Slytherin! not Slytherin!" so the hat chose "Gryffindor!"
  • cpanus
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Okay...application submitted for student... :# Let's have some fun this term!!

Paula, no I asked to be transferred when I saw you were both in Wampus.

SHELLEY, WHERE ARE YOU??? <3<3

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Okay...application submitted for student... :# Let's have some fun this term!!

Paula, no I asked to be transferred when I saw you were both in Wampus.

SHELLEY, WHERE ARE YOU??? <3<3

Chris

Chris which house did you test into?
  • cpanus
    Options
    Pukwudgie...I think.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,872 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Stop hollering, I am trying to nap. >:) Ok I will sign in tomorrow. Night everyone. :)

Shell
  • cpanus
    Options
    :D:p

cap
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    So the last two days found me being a bum. I have to use our many n computer to join the group. Just did not want to go into that room. Wish I could do it on my kindle. OK no more excuses, it will get done tomorrow.

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    edited February 2018
    Options
    So the last two days found me being a bum. I have to use our many n computer to join the group. Just did not want to go into that room. Wish I could do it on my kindle. OK no more excuses, it will get done tomorrow.
    Wampus ghostie stands outside doorway, watching a lump on the couch gently snore (with an occasional snort).

...taps its immaterial foot impatiently and thinks of haunting the lump till it signs up.....

...hopes Shell isn't afraid of room for sad reasons... :cry:
  • cpanus
    edited February 2018
    Options
    <3<3 Just being an air-head!!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    edited February 2018
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    <3<3 Just being an air-head!!

Chris

Muahaha, ROTFLMAO! I am an airhead for sure. The sadness has left a little since we got Sara the kitty last year. It is the cats room. It was rather empty for a while. Paula you will not have to haunt me. On my way to do it now.

Shelley,
    hugs to you all

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Got it done my friends. Now to go drink some water and bed.
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    hi shell, did you join the wampus or ilvermorny groups yet?

paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I joined the ilvermorny group last week. Just did it again in case there was a problem. I just received a private message to join wampus, but I do not see a join button. :( Will try again.

Shell
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Ok, joined ilvermorny. One down, one to go.
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Ok, finally, I think I had to have the first one joined before the next would let me. All caught up. :)
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    I see you made it Shell, yay!

Hey there's a challenge on Ilvermorny that is RIGHT UP YOUR ALLEY! It's called the Cupid Shuffle, and you must try the plank version and let me know what you think of it!

Chris already did it. Chris, you did planks!?!?!

I hope you love it, Shelley!

Paula

If you are really wanting a good challenge..*wink*...try this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6pkTkunq9s

And here's where you count it for the challenge. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10642790/valentines-day-pop-up#latest
  • cpanus
    Options
    Yeppy, yep...all DONE!!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Will have to do it tomorrow. Sounds wicked. ;)

Shelley