Winter 2018 - Weigh-in #5 - Monday, February 5th

Options
2»

Replies

• YAJ3507
    YAJ3507 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @for_my_tomorrow Moving is a HARD WORKOUT!
  • YAJ3507
    YAJ3507 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @LZminer I noticed my resting heart rate goes up when I drink - isn't that crazy?
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Week 5
    Start Weight: 171.5
    Challenge Goal Weight: 158.7
    Weigh-in #1: 175.9
    Weigh-in #2: 170.4
    Weigh-in #3: 169.1
    Weigh-in #4: 167.1
    Weigh-in #5: 165.8

A positive thought I had this week was: things are moving in the right direction.
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: steak with celeriac fries instead of potatoes.
    My most effective workout this week was: a HIIT workout posted by another challenge I am taking part in.
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:200.8
    Challenge Goal Weight:190
    Weigh-in #1:201.8
    Weigh-in #2:199.6
    Weigh-in #3:201.6
    Weigh-in #4:202.6
    Weigh-in #5: 200.0

A positive thought I had this week was: Look at me! I increased my daily activity!
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Yummy precooked turkey sausage
    My most effective workout this week was: I focused on increasing my daily activity, which was a challenge in itself.
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 133.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 129
    Wk 1: 133.6
    Wk 2: 131.4
    Wk 3. 131.6
    Wk 4: 131.6
    Wk 5: 132.7

A positive thought I had this week was: I will get through it.

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: all the food.

My most effective workout was: light weights followed by 3 miles on the treadmill and mobility work.

Comments: my eating has been all over the place. I have not been closing out my diary and I will start doing this again today. I’ve been restricting my calories too much during the day and overeating at night. Yesterday’s workout could have bloated me for this weight gain but let’s face it, I need to stop eating like a crazy person and tighten up my logging.

I’m angry at my family and feel trapped. Oh well don’t eat your feelings, Nicole.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Wk 3. 131.6

My most effective workout was: light weights followed by 3 miles on the treadmill and mobility work.

Comments: my eating has been all over the place. I have not been closing out my diary and I will start doing this again today. I’ve been restricting my calories too much during the day and overeating at night. Yesterday’s workout could have bloated me for this weight gain but let’s face it, I need to stop eating like a crazy person and tighten up my logging.

I’m angry at my family and feel trapped. Oh well don’t eat your feelings, Nicole.

We are soul sisters. I’m angry at my family too. I had Taco Bell and Pizza Hut last week. That’s not like me at all. You know, I got off track within the last month...I believe. I was doing a really good thing by focusing on myself and the things I can change about myself which will in turn change my reaction to other people’s actions. I’m getting back to that practice today. You should try it. **hugs**
  • shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Better late than never. :smile:

Week 5

Starting Weight: 162.2
    Challenge Goal Weight: 155
    Week #1: 163.2
    Week #2: 161.0
    Week #3: 160.8
    Week #4: Vacation
    Week #5: 163.0

A positive thought I had this week was: I ROCKED my bikini and have no regrets!

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Back to normal life so back to fruits and veggies.

My most effective workout this week was: My floor routine hurt this week but I got right back to it.

Comments: Vacation was AWESOME. While I may have drank and ate more than usual I still didn't go crazy. I still went to the gym a few times and we walked, took stairs, swam and danced a LOT. So, back to real life and hitting my goal. :smile:
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Wk 3. 131.6

We are soul sisters. I’m angry at my family too... I was doing a really good thing by focusing on myself and the things I can change about myself which will in turn change my reaction to other people’s actions. I’m getting back to that practice today. You should try it. **hugs**

Thank you. I wrote down some of my anxieties and stressors and stepped back and separated out what I can control vs. what I can’t. This helped. You’re right about reactions. I keep failing at managing my reactions to other people, and to things outside my control. It takes a lot of energy. But I do seem to be better when I’m practicing it. Dusting myself off. Trying again.
This discussion has been closed.